Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 07/13/2018

Lobby Additions
  • The VIP area is now only accessible to VIP's, and contains a Cinema where members and higher can play youtube videos and watch them together.
    Do note, playing anything that contains racism, violent/graphic material, or sexual content may get your access to this revoked. Be smart and mature with what you put on, everything is logged. If you do not want to see what is being played you can stop it at any time. (Or disable the player all together if you have limited bandwidth)

Moderators and higher can stop a video at any time or start one, everyone else has to wait for a video to finish playing before starting a new one.

Just walk up to this control panel for your options:
  • VIP area also now contains a shooting range:

Changes
  • You now have 250 health as a Snowman and the AOE is larger and affected by Line of Sight.
  • You can no longer freeze yourself with the Extinct Candy Cane Deagle.
  • You can now type br_disable_downloads 1 in the console to completely disable all checks and verification for the in-game download system.
  • The nexus has been nerfed on TTT to have lower firerate, and the secondary attack now has slower firerate and lower accuracy as well.
  • The Djinn Arena is brighter and Mammon now has a dynamic light above him to 'glow' so you can always see him easier. In return his HP has been buffed slightly.
  • Extinct Thrakos suffix has been buffed. Its bullet damage on proc isn't negated fully, and its max time between strikes has been lowered.

There's been a few other changes I'm sure that I forgot to mention. I will be rolling the Forerunner Package giveaway soon.

Cant wait for that roll. also thank you for the nerf!
OH THANK GOD NO MORE LAG WHEN I JOIN LOBBY!!!!
Find

Nice benefits the whole community has been asking for and now its locked behind a Paywall

Thanks Brassx.

(07-13-2018, 10:27 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  Nice benefits the whole community has been asking for and now its locked behind a Paywall

Thanks Brassx.

lol.

You can buy VIP with coins my dude.
Find

This is neat, can't wait for some video nights in the lobby Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-13-2018, 10:27 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  Nice benefits the whole community has been asking for and now its locked behind a Paywall

Thanks Brassx.

Go draw some more FNAF Art.
Find

Thanks Brassx.

What part of it "benefits the whole community"?

It's not like an entire event is back there and you need VIP for it.

Right now the only benefit is you get to grief non-vips standing at the door with AoE weapons while listening to Soulja Boy

Congratulations.

Thanks Brassx.

alexa can we play despacito

no because watching it is behind a paywall

this is so sad can we hit cobaltgeo

just a reminder, the first song ever played in the server was Globglogabgalab, you're all welcome!

great lobby update

(07-13-2018, 10:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Thanks Brassx.

lol.

You can buy VIP with coins my dude.

Oh shit my bad Sorry didn't know I should really stay up with this server more XD
Find