Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EXP Booster

So right now its not very good.
For those of you who don't know what it is, the EXP Booster is a misc item that drops from any minigame rounds. It gives you 50% more exp from TTT rounds and has 50 uses. For a primordial item and a rare drop from special rounds, it's not that great. I think it should also apply to weapon exp. Either that or give it unlimited uses.

Edit: It might work for events, not sure, but even then not very good.

(07-10-2018, 02:48 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  So right now its not very good.
For those of you who don't know what it is, the EXP Booster is a misc item that drops from any minigame rounds. It gives you 50% more exp from TTT rounds and has 50 uses. For a primordial item and a rare drop from special rounds, it's not that great. I think it should also apply to weapon exp. Either that or give it unlimited uses.

Edit: It might work for events, not sure, but even then not very good.

definetely not unlimited charges. that would be way broken. but weapon exp would be a good addition to it seeing as its pretty useless right now
You're not the Jesus of Suburbia.
The St. Jimmy is a figment of
your father's rage and your mother's love.
Made me the idiot America.

Green Day - Letterbomb

yeah weapon xp, and events would be nice
+1
Website Find

Weapon exp is needed for it. Instead of unlimited uses, you could make it like a crystal, charging it with shards
Umpty Dumpty
Website Find

it does apply to weapon exp...

(07-10-2018, 03:43 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it does apply to weapon exp...

if its supposed to then it's broke, because I tested it earlier and it did nothing
Website Find

Yes it does apply to weapon XP. If double XP weekends don't work on your gun (the replicas are broken with that atm) then that's why.
Website Find

It should be an item lower levels can use/obtain more easily, seems pretty high up in rarity for something that would be perfect for newbies

What if you make it a crystal and you can only use primordial to charge it and it gives 10 of out 50 charges for each primordial added
Website Find

(07-10-2018, 11:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yes it does apply to weapon XP. If double XP weekends don't work on your gun (the replicas are broken with that atm) then that's why.

I used it when leveling my Vengeful M16 too and it didnt work

also Im pretty sure double exp was working on my last prayer so
Website Find