Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enhanceable mk2 (Augmented)

"So the ancient weapon creation master oruk has spoken of made enhanceable weapons. This was a great task that brought endless hours of grinding by terrorists to polish to their true form. But what if someone was to show the next prototype weapon. "

A fully leveled weapon on drop, no actual levels though. Ability to choose what stats you want as you would enhanceables, roll option of how many stats you can effect with the fake levels worth of points.

Never drops with suffix/traits.

The Augmented weapons drop with all points put into them randomly.
Rune of restoration resets one point at a time.
rune of reinvigoration does a full point wipe. (all 10 points)

Augment system:

A singular socket slot to place new special attuning items, each item has a different effect on the weapon similar to different suffixes/traits/abilities.
Each ability only works once per round unless reset.
Overcharge Reset: Every 3 kills or 150 damage the perks reset and become active during the round.

Examples

Paladin-
Residual healing based upon rightful damage dealt.
Activate ability to remove healing perk for the round in order to aoe heal around you for X hp.

Juggernaut-
Extra damage based upon rightful damage dealt.
Activate ability to remove damage perk for the round in order slam forwards dealing damage and knocking whatever you strike back. Take damage if impacting yourself into any world terrain.

Scoundrel -
Increasing movementspeed based upon rightful damage dealt.
Activate ability to remove speed perk for the round in order to steal your targets movespeed for anytime they are close to you during the round. (cant multistack, nor mass stack, applying to another will remove last players debuff)

Alchemist -
Righteous damage allows you to be damage resistant to DoT's.
Remove X max hp for ability to continuously regen 1 hp per tick (every 5s)

Guardian -

Righteous damage allows you to bind to another player. You take 25% of the damage they receive only while near eachother.
Activate ability to charge the soulbond. Once soulbonded if they were to take lethal damage, they live while receiving a small heal (30hp?). You receive whatever lethal hit they took in full. (only works in close proximity)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

power creep
Find

Updated examples and clarified some things. (rune resets)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find