Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THE FISHING THREAD

We all want fishing of course, sadly the eco update didnt have fishing even tho the eco update was supposed to be fishing update, but GuEsS nOt

so here is a suggestion about fishing.

Fishing Vendor + Special crate

A new vendor, this vendor will sell fishing equipment, like different types of bait (with unique traits on them), and basic fishing rods. You can buy these with forerunner fragments.
A new crate! The Fishing Crate, this crate contains fishing rods, and bait

Fishing + The LOOT

We all know where to fish if this actually happens, when you're at the lake, maybe if you put a fishing rod in your primary slot, and go close to the lake, it will equip only your fishing rod?
Just like in any fishing simulator, throw your hook in the water and wait for the bobber to bob. You can get loot like fish, coins, crates, new uniques and tiers, GODLIKES, and other rewards

(NOTE that I didnt add some sort of chance for a bait to be remove, I don't know the best way to "remove" bait once you catch a fish, im throwing ideas")

New Weekly Quest
a quest to gather fish from the lake, can give you rewards like uniques and tiers + maybe the fishing crate and other crates

Fish
Lots of new common and rare fish! These fish maybe can be used for old/new runes, you bring them to arvid, and pick a rune to create if you have a certain amount of fish (with a chance to fail....of course).

List of Items

Here are a list of items that I thought of

I think I went try hard, but I had a ton of ideas.
Find

I liked this idea.
Find

more like brass fishing for some ideas :^)
Find

fish melee for some nice tf2 flashbacks
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-01-2018, 12:00 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Image

I liked this idea.

OOof, my hard work ;(
Find

Fishing flashback crate, accessories only, vanity crate style.

Giving worm pet to fishing npc gives special bait which increases odds of getting special drops but making it take 3x as long.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Does thing mean i can fish out dragon pet Big Grin
Find

Better rarity fishing rods?
How ever you think it should be implemented maybe for starters just a simple purchase or a milestone of fish caught or types of fish to catch
Find