Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daybreak!

I hear the people want a daybreak proc rework?

Here's my ideas. =)

1) The Sun, when active on someone, slows them down the way it does when the sun currently burns and burns for 50% more damage (3/4ths of the time the sun was alive)

2) Just make the Sun do 50% more damage on burst (3/4ths time)

3) The Sun is a stackable proc up to 3x. With this, change the chance to proc to 1/5-1/10, and make it so that the first sun tier does 1/2 the time alive, second tier does 3/4, and third tier does full phoenix for time Sun was alive. (The sun would increase in size for each added proc)

4) Whenever someone is burning to Daybreak, the user of daybreak receives a high % firerate and accuracy boost while the victim has a sun above their head. (With this, make the chance to proc 1/8-1/12)

(my personal fav. is #4. if you guys have ideas, post them here!)
When a dragon round begins.

#4 when ever it gets proc, it says in chat who proced it on you Wink best weapon!
Find

another buff what i have thread o boi

(06-21-2018, 07:39 AM)Excel Wrote:  another buff what i have thread o boi

its a rework thread not buff, well
Find

maek the sun blind liek valignatr yes
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(06-21-2018, 02:04 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  maek the sun blind liek valignatr yes

no

Make it useful and not only kill with headshots. Smile
Bouncy Rounds

#3 is my choice. im not familiar with the proc chance on the daybreak right now but what you stated seems interesting. would the max chance to proc be 1/10 or is that a general area of where the chance would be?
Find

(06-26-2018, 05:19 PM)Absolute Trabs Wrote:  #3 is my choice. im not familiar with the proc chance on the daybreak right now but what you stated seems interesting. would the max chance to proc be 1/10 or is that a general area of where the chance would be?

That would be max chance. (Gun would say: "1/5 chance to spawn sun..." up to "1/10 chance to spawn sun...")
When a dragon round begins.

Find