Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roll multiple crates at once.

I am aware that this might be terribly hard to implement and so I'd suggest against doing it. But i feel that if we had the ability to roll multiple crates at once (you know like - they're stacked onto eachother and roll simultainously) then we could save a bunch of time and have more time to actually play ttt. To explain myself a bit more for wanting this I'm currently trying to max out as many crates as i can and that often leaves me ftuck at lobby for multiple hours when opening the crates when i could spend that time playing with my pals Smile So yeah if possible then i'd love it, but if it's too hard then just screw it.
Find

to be honest another way might just be having an option in the F1 menu to disable crate animations. I feel like that would be easier to implement but still speed things up a bit
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

there's some reason involving giving the server time to breath otherwise it'd lag everything out
i don't know the specifics, but it's not something we're able to do

- That Thrakos Noob

Then how about a way to open crates more passively in the background to still allow you to play while opening?

I'd like to point out mass unboxing should be done on lobby, not during gameplay.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(06-17-2018, 08:43 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I'd like to point out mass unboxing should be done on lobby, not during gameplay.
Yes, but it still takes a very long time to open up a large amount of crates and that is the problem that I'd love to see solved.
Find

I completely agree, but I don't think the servers could handle people instantly opening crates, or multiple at a time.
Find

The servers cant handle an entire server full of people mass rolling while doing ttt or bosses. This imo wouldnt be smart but maybe you could leave a stack of crates with oruk and he will roll them for you one by one, 1 per minute.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

The only way this would be feasible is if I move crate logic to one universal server. Most of the heavy stuff on the server is extensive failsafes and logs for crates to ensure minimal dataloss, since so many queries are made it can easily back up the flow of things, so in turn currently this would actually slow things down quite a bit as you have to wait until said queries go through until you can open another crate.
Find