Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 06/16/2018

Additions
  • Introducing, the FRG Launcher Beta! If you're a member or higher on the forums and are on Windows, visit http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/launcher.php to join in on the beta!
    • You must be on Windows Currently for this to run!
  • The FRG launcher is an application I have written to help people who have issues with missing content. It takes care of updating all of our files, and allows you to join a FRG server directly from the application.
    To use it, download it from the page above and enter your "Login Key" that is generated for your account. This login key can be used on a few different machines, but after that it is locked.

That being said, make sure you read the disclaimers and license notice.

Some antivirus's have flagged it during my private tests with people, but this is a false positive I assure you it is 100% safe to use, and does not contain anything malicious, or anything of the sort.

To use it, you just first enter your Login Key on the initial prompt. Once you're linked you wont have to do that again. Then you simply click "Validate", select a server you wish to join on the left, and click "Play" when it's ready!

Do NOT share your key with anyone else. This is used to link your forums account to the Launcher, which will be used for in-game stuff at a later date(such as parties).

• Forerunner Packages 2.0 are now live. Get yours before they sell out They sold out.. I'm going to be adding 5 more tomorrow during the day sometime, followed by 1 free voucher giveaway for one. (More info on that later).
Find

6/12/18?
Find

>Member or higher
Umpty Dumpty

Downloaded the link. Got volsom
Thanks
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Fixed the download link! Sorry.
Find

Nice launcher +1
Find

selling launcher key 10k
Find

Same but 8k
Find

Sweet, I'm not a member and I can still use it
get fucked
Umpty Dumpty
Find

The launcher works perfectly, I will enjoy it now and totally not abuse it for when I go to donate.
SG Fucking Overlord