Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mist's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current):Mist

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):74 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: No one, I ventured onto the server myself.

Have you ever been banned and why?: From the time I joined back in late 2017 to now, I don't recall being banned. However, there's been a few misunderstandings that have led to one, maybe two slays, but that's about it.

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to become a member because I've familiarized myself with the community and for the most part I feel well liked by everyone too.

Additional: Thank you cheny bedeney for helping me out with getting everything going on the forums page!

EDIT: Thought I'd let you guys know, but I did start playing again from a 5 month absence back when I had maybe 22 hours or so, but I've been extremely active the last two weeks and I'm planning on staying that way for now.

+1, i love mist, he has smash bros narrorator voice. (he is a really good guy, never in trouble, always happy, <3)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Mist seems like a pretty decent guy. Haven't had any issues with him on the server and I think he'd be a fine member. +1
Find

mist is a pretty fun dude to play with, he's helpful and doesn't cause any trouble, strong +1
Find

Mist is cool and he hasn't caused any trouble when I have been on. +1
Find

cool dude. very good at being a T. never cause any problems with me Smile
Find

Mist is an alright guy 1+
Find

I've gotten along with Mist very well, no problems out of him for me.

+1 my dudes
Find

He is a good boy, does not show up in reports, and is a nice dude. +1 follows rules.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

+1 He is pretty chill to play with and doesn't cause problems on the server.
Bouncy Rounds
Find