Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Melee weapon hitreg will always suck

So maybe fast-attacking, low-damage melees could get a buff? They're complete garbage compared to high-damage, slow melees. Pretty lame. Valve, pls fix.

Also, don't even try pulling the "lol is jok wep xd haha", we know what melee I'm talking about. FIX IT.
Find

spoon seems fine where it is right now, buffing it could and most likely would make it very over powered
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(06-01-2018, 09:21 PM)cheny bedeney Wrote:  spoon seems fine where it is right now, buffing it could and most likely would make it very over powered

Overpowered yet we have the flereous

:thinking:

(06-01-2018, 09:39 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(06-01-2018, 09:21 PM)cheny bedeney Wrote:  spoon seems fine where it is right now, buffing it could and most likely would make it very over powered

Overpowered yet we have the flereous

:thinking:

+1 Nerf flereous, and make gauntlet the new op melee.
Find

Don't nerf any melee, just make it so that there's a bit more balance. I'm not saying "lol melee should be viable", its always a backup, but the hitreg is such utter garbage. If someone is running from me at the same speed and I'm hitting them within proper distance, maybe 1 of every 2-3 hits will "register". Its stupid.

Also, since there are like, more Djinn Fists than Spoons now, can we buff spoons' mobility? Yeah.
Find

the spoon is a joke weapon though

we need a fork melee to actually be useful
Find

(06-02-2018, 12:58 AM)Kuro Wrote:  the spoon is a joke weapon though

we need a fork melee to actually be useful

how dare you say that Sad
Find

I just want the spoon to not be a shittier version once it finishes to +10 compared to anything pre +10.

We are supposed to be rewarded for our effort on leveling items that transform, not punished for finishing an item.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

make my doomscooper double shoot work thanks
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Can we talk about how hard it is to hit someone with the Sagacious special? It's like pinpoint precision required
Find