Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

syngizer (idk how to spell words) is hungry

my crystal syn ate 2 dimension crystals one after the other, not a big deal but something is wrong with crystal syn that needs to be fixed.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

The fact people keep coming reporting this happening, even if its user error this needs to be solved, like making it drag n drop unsocket. (like in path of exile socketed gems)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(05-29-2018, 04:53 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  The fact people keep coming reporting this happening, even if its user error this needs to be solved, like making it drag n drop unsocket. (like in path of exile socketed gems)

Thanks captain obvious.

I've been trying to track down the cause for weeks, I've re-written the core code of it 4 times now. I've come to the conclusion something outside of the crystals code is causing it, since people are having items disappear without any error messages or anything of the sort. I've added debug messages to EVERY SINGLE STEP of the crystal synergizer, so that's the only thing left that makes sense.