Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brawlers Guild

I am a gigantic WoW fan. And being a gigantic WoW fan i can't help seeing some elements of WoW that could fit right in into events. One of those things is the Brawlers Guild. The brawlers guild is a place where you fight 1v1 versus mechanically intense bosses. There are 4 bosses per rank and 13 ranks in total. Now i completely understand that that is a lot of bosses but the number isn't important i just want you to see the concept of it. Anyways I think that something like the Brawlers Guild would have a place within the lobby. Entry fee wise i feel that something like the Forerunner fragments would be perfect since they're kinda shit otherwise. The way i'd like to differenciate the Brawlers Guild from the FRG is by making thhe FRG event more like a boss rush. The better players would be those that learn the mechanics of the different fights and are able to pull them off in succesion. The only problem i see would be if the bosses were too easy and a skilled player could take on all of them without any challenge and get the best loot easily. I know this is shoddily put together and i'd be happy if you guys helped build on this concept Smile The reason i want something like this is because when i'm waking up there's nobody online since there's a timezone difference, so i want to do something whilst waiting Smile
Find

This is like every other suggestion about a boss rush, but actually doesn't repeat bosses from other events.

I would actually like to see this in frg, but I have some suggestions to make it better:

The entire event should be on its own server -
Long events like these should be place in its own server. supply 1 player with a server is kinda excessive, maybe have multiple arenas in one server, so people can talk and play with each other, but in there separate events.

shouldn't be forerunner fragments -
I know fragments don't get used as often, but i think a rare event ticket is better. some people have stacks on stacks of fragments

Difficulty increases-
Each rank you fight gets harder, if you die say like the 2nd rank, you get minor loot. Chances of getting better loot increases as you keep going.

Also 13 ranks might be a lot, probably 5 or 6, if there are 4 bosses per rank
Find

(05-27-2018, 01:45 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  This is like every other suggestion about a boss rush, but actually doesn't repeat bosses from other events.

I would actually like to see this in frg, but I have some suggestions to make it better:

The entire event should be on its own server -
Long events like these should be place in its own server. supply 1 player with a server is kinda excessive, maybe have multiple arenas in one server, so people can talk and play with each other, but in there separate events.

shouldn't be forerunner fragments -
I know fragments don't get used as often, but i think a rare event ticket is better. some people have stacks on stacks of fragments

Difficulty increases-
Each rank you fight gets harder, if you die say like the 2nd rank, you get minor loot. Chances of getting better loot increases as you keep going.

Also 13 ranks might be a lot, probably 5 or 6, if there are 4 bosses per rank

I might've forgotten to add that i don't think that 13/4 is feasible/a healthy amount.
And regarding the difficulty increase i personally think that mechanical requirements are more fun than bigger hp pools, just thought i might add that. Also if Brass ever wants ideas or help with movepools for bosses/enemies i know a bunch of cool mechanics from my time raiding.
Regarding fragments i just find it sad that they have no real use.
Regarding The own server thing, do you mean like an Ejoin server? Because i agree on that Smile
Also thanks for responding Smile
Find

(05-27-2018, 02:03 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  Regarding The own server thing, do you mean like an Ejoin server? Because i agree on that Smile

Yeah like !ejoin, just a different server you play on
Find