Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/22/2018

Patch #2
  • Fixed Not being able to scroll the "Main Stats" window.
  • Fixed Worm Queen cooldown not displaying.
  • Fixed PWR for various weapons.
  • PWR now factors in DPS and Headshot damage to adjust the numbers slightly.
  • The stat display 'extra info' now also displays "Damage Per Second". Good for PVP.
  • Fixed Nephilim Artifact's No recoil trait.
  • Lots of other various adjustments, tweaks, and fixes.

Additions
  • Added a new Inventory UI. You can disable it (or enable it) from !settings. This UI is not resizable like the old one, because it has a lot more displayed on screen. It auto-sizes based on screen resolution though.
  • Added PWR ratings to weapons, as well as additional details in weapon descriptions. You can disable this display via !settings as well. (This is currently in testing, so LMK what you guys think and if something needs to be adjusted. Currently I know vector needs to be adjusted to count for the firerate changes)

PWR is just a measure of 'how good' a weapon is compared to others. It factors in the base weapon and stats, and calculates a "Damage Per Minute" value, then subtracts an accuracy value from this value to determine "PWR". The formula isn't perfect, and needs some tuning, but it will definitely give you an idea what weapons do the most damage over a duration. I may end up including DPS in the mix too, because thats also a good factor for PVP, while PWR is easier to see what is better for PVE(and for longer battles).

Rounds per minute includes reload time, to literally tell you exactly how many rounds you weapon can shoot in 60 seconds.

(New 'more info' option included with PWR)
  • Added a search bar to Trade Logs. This searches for matches in names, steamids, offers, and dates.

Changes
  • Castle and Worm Queen now drop Challenge Scrolls.
  • Defeating a Pillar boss in Grim's now grants full life and some ammo. They also now have a chance to drop Challenge Scrolls too.
  • Horus can now drop challenge scrolls as well.
  • First Prayer now has increased range for it's Secondary Attack. It also shoots one more pellet.
  • Decreased Bloodwynd's attack range to counter for his size change.

I will continue to update  this list as I remember more of the changes.

yay clue scrol
Find

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INVENTORY AND CHALLENGE SCROLLSSSSSSSSSSS

thanks brass awesome update <3

Edit: what are the chances for clue scrolls from said bosses?

Edit 2: Will the drops include previous drops before the system was added?
Find

Now you do castle and it give challenges for extra castle loot

EZ

Also I really like the grims pillar changes.
The BW one is great also
Find

Wow...
Find

(05-22-2018, 04:07 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INVENTORY AND CHALLENGE SCROLLSSSSSSSSSSS

thanks brass awesome update <3

Edit: what are the chances for clue scrolls from said bosses?

Edit 2: Will the drops include previous drops before the system was added?

It includes drops from right after Crate Progression was added. However, it doesn't include from EVERYTHING. Only from crates.
Find

<3 finally stats list
Find

First prayer more like best prayer! Woo
Find

Inventory looks absolutely gorgeous, and the UI is so much more intuitive. Fantastic update. Cannot give enough +1, Brass. Great work.
Find

This is gonna make grims alot more easy to get people for xD its also nice to go back to the old and basic inv.
Find