Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LetsPoonSlay420's Forum ban appeal

*cough* forum unban not server if you can even read *cough*
[/quote]

Forums which is made for the server ... your point ?? anyways dont make false statements if you dont know ive seen his attitude change and i think hes ready for another chance!
Love me <3
Find

I would beg to differ and say he hasn't changed much. There still have been numerous times in which I nearly banned him in game for his extraordinary immaturity, and he overall is just one hell of an immature kid. He goes around on the server making unnecessary sexual remarks which frankly makes people uncomfortable and it's just blatantly nasty.

Until he fixes his immaturity I will not support an appeal from him.

(02-16-2015, 06:12 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  *cough* forum unban not server if you can even read *cough*

Because you can obviously judge someone when you literally haven't even seen them. 10/10
How you gonna -1 when he can't post on the forums and you don't play FRG, just NTG?
Find

(02-16-2015, 06:22 PM)Swan Wrote:  *cough* forum unban not server if you can even read *cough*

Forums which is made for the server ... your point ?? anyways dont make false statements if you dont know ive seen his attitude change and i think hes ready for another chance!

"always don't" = never...

I feel terrible that I need to explain that.
Find

(02-16-2015, 06:45 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  
(02-16-2015, 06:22 PM)Swan Wrote:  *cough* forum unban not server if you can even read *cough*

i said anyways .....
Love me <3
Find

Stop fucking arguing back and forth on here, its a ban appeal, leave your opinion and go. I swear on my non-existent forum moderator rank I'll slap a forum warning on you guys for starting shit!

Cut it out, don't respond to this post, just cut the nonsense out.
Find

(02-16-2015, 06:48 PM)Swan Wrote:  
(02-16-2015, 06:45 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  

i said anyways .....
Oh...the lack of comma made me assume it said always. Funny how bad grammar do dat.
Find

i dont know, he does make alot of sexual remarks and comments. but his attitude over all has gotten a BIT better. maybe after some more time he can get unbanned but its denneh's choice in the end.
Find

(02-18-2015, 06:43 PM)redmoonwolf498 Wrote:  i dont know, he does make alot of sexual remarks and comments. but his attitude over all has gotten a BIT better. maybe after some more time he can get unbanned but its denneh's choice in the end.

How is it his choice?
Find

(02-18-2015, 06:43 PM)redmoonwolf498 Wrote:  i dont know, he does make alot of sexual remarks and comments. but his attitude over all has gotten a BIT better. maybe after some more time he can get unbanned but its denneh's choice in the end.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE JUST UNLEASHED BY SAYING THAT?!?!?!?!?

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find