Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/12/2018

Changes
  • The Honey Badger now deploys 2x as fast, and has slightly faster firerate.
  • The EveningStar can now switch between firing modes by holding E down for 0.75 seconds.
  • The Azuredge balls have been made slightly slower, so that they are a bit easier to dodge.
  • The Azuredge has been given -15% Reload Speed.
  • Most DoT suffixes that do more than 50 damage can no longer be lethal. They can reduce a player to 1 HP, but will never kill them. This is a test and can be reverted if this change isn't liked.

These include:
    • Agony
    • Corrosion
    • Contagion
    • Anguish

I'll be possibly doing some more balance passes on other weapons, so if you guys have anything in mind, let me know here.
Find

A big one is the eleos for me, its been a while since i owned one but the only way its a viable gun is to use the glitch, and even picking it up now its a pile of poo. i think a change for it would be maybe like the eveninstar hold e to change to shotgun mode, ofc with that being balanced since you can switch to it so itll have a slow firerate and maybe a longer time to switch forms, and change the right click to do the lightning ability on a cd instead of a random chance. also the pistol form needs its accuracy or stability changed bc currently in pistol form it is hard to hit the broadside of a barn for the amount of damage it does the accuracy doesnt balance out the pistol
Find

Stop nerfing my event weapons.

I don't know how I feel about the DoT change. Big DoT suffixes are why we finally have a use for something like Orb of Curing. Now it's even more useless than it used to be. Buff Orb of Curing, give it a place, maybe make it heal slower than a chipped orb of healing in addition to its current job. Not allowing a suffix to kill someone feels like punishment for it dealing damage, to be honest. People are going to specifically roll them so that they deal exactly 49 damage if possible Tongue
Find

Well it's not "Only if they deal that'. It's applied to suffixes that deal big damage in general, no matter their damage rolls.

Big DoT suffixes have been around for years and people never used Orb of Curing. it's not going to change now, the Orb of Curing is what needs changed to make it more viable, but even then, getting proc'd is so situational I can't see it being that viable unless combined with a normal healing orb.

I feel like it's a fair balance for suffixes that can damage someone for over half their HP. Big damage, not directly lethal. I think it's too early to tell if it's good or bad though.
Find

Vocal minority wins again.. yay..
#Azuredge didnt need both nerfs.

Hey uh. Everything I dont have is op please nerf this is serious its ruining my will to play nerf thanks nerf.

(05-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Vocal minority wins again.. yay..

Hey uh. Everything I dont have is op please nerf this is serious its ruining my will to play nerf thanks nerf.

Changes to one gun ruins your will to play? Really?

Personally I feel like the DoT should always be limited as dealing over half your health, indirectly, is what I'd consider overpowered

Same with any other trait or suffix, if you cut all of the damage done in half I'd be happy.

I really like bleed as it's like the bare minimum of DoT but it's still effective.
Find

idk id rather a player get put to 1hp from major DoT suffixes instead of death. Its pretty cheesy when you can bodyshot with a crap rifle long range and get a 1shot kill.

Edit: But where is the real QoL update that makes spoons not shittier by being turned into a spoon.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(05-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Vocal minority wins again.. yay..

The first time they won was on your member application.