Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranting about how I screwed myself over.

I bought a Serenity from Tobi, who spent the 20k I gave him in under ten seconds. I dueled him to test the gun, found that it underperformed horribly, and tried to trade it back. I get "lolno" as an answer and then Tobi rolls an Aiden and a crystal synergizer.

I'm salty as fuck. It's my fault. I hate this shit. Where's my fucking wallet I'm paying to win.

Selling Serenity 25k.
Find

there is a forum for shitposting.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Why is this a thread?

You came on the lobby this morning and instantly asked me if I was selling a serenity or a zafkiel. I told you I was selling a serenity with double shoot but I was saving it for a few months until it went up in price to around 20k, to which you immediately replied "ill do 20k right now"

So we made the trade, simple as that. Right afterwards I bought 80 hellfire crates with the 20k, and 10 seconds later he duels me. We get into the duel and he instantly starts spamming me from across the arena, to which I replied with by one tapping him with an enigma. Once we got out of the duel, he instantly trades me, puts the serenity back in, and says "you can have this back". I replied with "lolno" and declined the trade to which you started going off about the economy being broken because of this and how its unfair that you didn't get to check the weapon out before doing the trade.

Take this as a learning experience, if you are trying to buy a gun that you have never used, you should either ask for a temp trade or try to find one in game and pick it up.

(05-12-2018, 02:25 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I replied with "lolno" and declined the trade

You're not wrong, but this is really what made me angry. I didn't know at the time that you had already spent the coins, and so I figured you had knowingly sold me an underperforming gun and then ran with the money.

AKA: A scam.

If you had said "Uh. I kinda already used the money." that would've gone a lot smoother.
Find

(05-12-2018, 02:32 PM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 02:25 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I replied with "lolno" and declined the trade

You're not wrong, but this is really what made me angry. I didn't know at the time that you had already spent the coins, and so I figured you had knowingly sold me an underperforming gun and then ran with the money.

If you had said "Uh. I kinda already used the money." that would've gone a lot smoother.

It's not a scam though. Its a limited time easter primordial* for one(with double shoot one of the best traits there are)

Secondly, I never asked you to pay 20k, I said I wanted 20k for it later down the line and you instantly offered to pay that. It's not under performing by any means, you probably just don't know how to use it, and one duel is not enough to prove it is "under performing"

Even if I didn't spend the money, there's nothing saying I had to give you a refund to begin with. We did a trade, you can't just say afterwards if you don't like the item "take it back and give me my coins back"
Find

(05-12-2018, 02:36 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 02:32 PM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  

It's not a scam though. Its a limited time easter primordial* for one(with double shoot one of the best traits there are)

Secondly, I never asked you to pay 20k, I said I wanted 20k for it later down the line and you instantly offered to pay that. It's not under performing by any means, you probably just don't know how to use it, and one duel is not enough to prove it is "under performing"

Even if I didn't spend the money, there's nothing saying I had to give you a refund to begin with. We did a trade, you can't just say afterwards if you don't like the item "take it back and give me my coins back"

I really only gave you 20k because I'm used to the constant price gouging going on. You rejected every offer I put up beforehand and didn't want to negotiate much.

And really, that's what bothers me with the economy. All of the people who are "rich" do not take much in the way of trade deals except for huge piles of coins. T rounds are value-less to the person who has 80. Someone with 30-40 runes of fortune wil probably not care about more. Those of us who are poor struggle to trade because we simply do not have the giant piles of money that others do. It's frustraiting beyond belief, especially since I don't have any way to solo farm PVE without being level 25.
Find

Well first of all i dont think that complaints is really the right place for this thread, also coins are soon to lose value due to the economy update coming soon™. Believe it or not you didnt take that large of a hit even without being able to do worm queen you still have so many other events even if they are not solo, there are plenty of people who will take lower level people into events and teach them what to do. Also if people dont want to take your offers its their right if yours guns are not appealing to them. Even players who have "big coin stacks" constantly try to offer me items for things i wish to sell. they can put 10 godlikes in a trade and i still might just tell them no, but then come around and put some prims in the trade instead of railgun #18 and thrakos #27 in the trade offer and ill be like hey yeah ill do that maybe add like 4k too. FRG is player based market economy its not something where everyone has the same value to a gun. If my one of a kind prim is worth 60k to me but 20k to someone else its still gonna be worth 60k to me and i wont take the trade they are offering. Tip for you be more aggresive with your trading, not to the point where it is toxic or where you are just spamming someone but put up a bad offer first then counter with one that looks more appetizing, and if you are selling something dont let yourself take a hit just because you want to get rid of it. set your price and go maybe 5% below it at most.
Find

Last I checked any unregulated market is always "buyer beware".
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-12-2018, 01:42 PM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  I bought a Serenity from Tobi, who spent the 20k I gave him in under ten seconds. I dueled him to test the gun, found that it underperformed horribly, and tried to trade it back. I get "lolno" as an answer and then Tobi rolls an Aiden and a crystal synergizer.

I'm salty as fuck. It's my fault. I hate this shit. Where's my fucking wallet I'm paying to win.

Selling Serenity 25k.

try the weapon first before you buy, temp trade is a good solution
Find

As it says before you accept the trade, all transactions are final. You cannot expect a tradeback, even if he did have the coins.
As others said here, make sure you know what you're buying before you buy. There's plenty ways to.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find