Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You might see me around.

So yeah some of you have already seen me on, but do you know my intricate backstory? Well let me enlighten you anyways. So i used to be a huge fan of NTG a couple years back when i went under the alias Magical Alpaca from Sweden (yes i am swedish, yes my ping is dogshit). I guess school took over after that because i just stopped logging in one day and that was it i thought. Until like 3 days ago anyways. I was super bored and just wanted something to do and i remembered how insanely fun i'd had with TTT back in the day. Long story short - when i heard NTG was down and that brass had made a server of his own i got interested, and here i am.
Find

Good to see you, I was hopin' you'd stick around Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

i remember u dood welcome to FROG gaming if you need and good starting DEALS check out my market stuffz.
Find

You may or may not remember me but I'm happy to see you again

I really hope you can find your place in the community and that you enjoy your time here
Find

I love you.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

I am very pleased that this is getting such a positive response! And to any future ''You might not remember me''s, i totally do remember you! The NTG era was a really big part of my life and it was kind of the foundation for me wanting to become an english teacher, which I'm currently studying for Smile
Find

SWEDEN?
How's the migrant crisis? I haven't gotten to talk to a Swedish person for a few months, ever since my group disbanded. I mean, welcome to FRG too, but you gotta spill the beans. Last I heard it was awful; roving gangs in the streets, crime rate skyrocketing, etc...Is it true that Sweden has been fully and literally cucked?
Find

(05-09-2018, 03:19 PM)Terran Wrote:  SWEDEN?
How's the migrant crisis? I haven't gotten to talk to a Swedish person for a few months, ever since my group disbanded. I mean, welcome to FRG too, but you gotta spill the beans. Last I heard it was awful; roving gangs in the streets, crime rate skyrocketing, etc...Is it true that Sweden has been fully and literally cucked?

Like the very lowest part of Sweden with cities like Malmö are kinda fucked TBH. The town i live in has like 30% immigrants but they are kind of chill not really problematic. But the higher up you go in Sweden the less immigrants you see. But yea there is an undeniable problem currently.
Find

I'm super into foreign affairs, mostly China and the Chinese Communist Party, but its interesting to see how the migrant waves are affecting. Here in Canada, we have a lot of them, but they're all super chill and nice. Its rare to actually hear the truth from someone living in a place, rather than just bullshit news...
Find

I killed you a couple times before, I hope to keep killing you in the future :)
Find