Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Operation book" event

This was a suggestion I made in NTG awhile ago.

This operation book (or whatever you like it to be) would act kinda like the books in CS:GO. For a limited time you can complete challenges inside the book, these certain challenges could be just get X kills, or use a certain weapon etc., and/or it could be connected to events.

There would also be a lot of different paths of challenges, to add options of what you want to do. As you go down a path, the challenge difficulty would increase (maybe like challenge scrolls, easy, normal, hard, expert, professional). When you complete a challenge it would drop you some rewards, maybe like a special weapon, normal crates, or some special crate only from the book. Maybe for people that want to complete the entire book you could have some title if you complete all challenges in the limited time.

these books are like more advance challenge scrolls, everyone would get a book (or maybe lv5+, some npc can dish out books if you talk to him) and everyone will have the option to do it only for a limited time.

If you don't know what the operation books look like in CS:GO, here is a picture...
Find

Eh, I don't really think we need anymore quest type items at the moment.

We already have quests, dailies, challenge scrolls, cog quest, etc. its already hard enough adding content to those.

(04-29-2018, 09:57 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Eh, I don't really think we need anymore quest type items at the moment.

We already have quests, dailies, challenge scrolls, cog quest, etc. its already hard enough adding content to those.

fair enough

This would be cool for something later down the line imo. I always enjoyed doing operations and they always drew me back to csgo and tf2.

Ideas for content is always nice.

Runescape 3 has promotions that can be completed in a set amount of time for a reward either cosmetic or currency/xp

Every row or column you beat gave you a reward for completing it, allowing you to prestige it up to 5 times and beating them again

It ranged from easy to difficult tasks and I think it worked something like this but rather than in a sequential order you could beat them as you wanted

Find