Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

I mean, not too long ago you repeatedly harassed me over several rounds before ultimately blocking me, I made a thread on it. But Membership hardly means anything anyways, I don't think the bar should be very high for it (I mean, I got membership on NTG, so...)

You're not a very pleasant individual, though, not in the slightest. Honestly, you remind me a lot of myself at times, and it makes me cringe realizing how terrible I was. In my personal opinion, I don't like you whatsoever, not only because you constantly belittled me (Over my poor voice too, like, what am I supposed to do? Be born with a different voice?), and then you revenge RDM'd me (which you labelled as I shot first, maybe I did, nobody seems to have the shot logs). Just from overall impressions you don't seem like the sort of person I'd like to go "Hey, this guy is what FRG is made of!"

But as I said, I'm pretty toxic too and Membership isn't exactly a 50-foot hurdle, so I'm not for or against. I doubt it'd hurt the server in any way. Though I'll say it here, I would loathe to see you +member. You also complain about how people play minigames, but yesterday in a sword fight you delayed for over 300 seconds, and ended the match with one kill. When it was just you and one other player left, you opted to FLEE into the fog while saying "Haha you don't get an extra kill now". Of course, you ended top 3 due to your 300+ seconds of time, while 3-4 kill players weren't. That's pretty silly. I'm pretty certain you're very happy to bend the rules whenever you wish. But, that is my opinion, I haven't played with you a huge amount (I prefer to not be around if you are).

Messages In This Thread
2koreds - Membership Application - 2koreds - 04-27-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Tea - 04-27-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Terran - 04-28-2018, 12:22 AM
2koreds - Membership Application - Unpoke - 05-07-2018, 08:18 PM