Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blast from the past crate

(04-26-2018, 11:49 AM)Hala Wrote:  Ok, can we have the crafting system too with exotic metal fragments and xssarb metal fragments.

Crafting system was amazing, I would love to have that back
Find

these seems cool, as i wasnt around for NTG this would be interesting
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(04-26-2018, 09:26 AM)Terran Wrote:  I didn't like prop guns because while beams and fireballs were one thing, shooting wieners out of a gun got ridiculous. More-so with them being so common and "Coveted", everybody seemed to have a prop gun of a sort and it really lost its interest. Its almost as terrible of an idea as a shotgun that shoots FUCKING KNIVES. If you implemented it, I'd prefer to see it in a unique gun, rather than a universal suffix. Just adds one more thing to the roll table of "Is this gun worthless, or worth everything?" which sorta bothers me from time-to-time. Though, you could always make, say, a gun that shoots bouncy balls 100% of the time. That'd be funny.

then just add the crap cannon.
Find

(04-26-2018, 10:39 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(04-26-2018, 09:26 AM)Terran Wrote:  I didn't like prop guns because while beams and fireballs were one thing, shooting wieners out of a gun got ridiculous. More-so with them being so common and "Coveted", everybody seemed to have a prop gun of a sort and it really lost its interest. Its almost as terrible of an idea as a shotgun that shoots FUCKING KNIVES. If you implemented it, I'd prefer to see it in a unique gun, rather than a universal suffix. Just adds one more thing to the roll table of "Is this gun worthless, or worth everything?" which sorta bothers me from time-to-time. Though, you could always make, say, a gun that shoots bouncy balls 100% of the time. That'd be funny.

then just add the crap cannon.

crap cannon was awesome! It was a prop gun that had a fatal flaw, 1 round that contains a prop, when you shoot you gotta reload (its a musket..).
Find