Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Assassin's edge

Melee weapon

Legendary

Got this idea from assassin's creed wanted to see if either a hidden blade or the double daggers from CSGO could be implemented into the game.

-30% reach
+10% damage
+20% mobility
+0% fire rate

Upon a rightful kill, charge up this blade to deliver a powerful blow. (30 damage or so per stab, goes to 70 after killing somebody with the melee)

Will also allow you to mark a target (only if traitor), applying the glow trait to them and a rightful kill on them will be rewarded greatly.

Upon killing your marked target, this blade obtains experience which can be used to level up this melee in different aspects (moblity, reach, and damage are locked). At max level, this blade grants 1 second of invisibility after killing a marked target (instead of gaining xp)
Find

I think it should have +firerate, otherwise +1

Also like how leveling up is different than just increasing a stat
Find

(04-24-2018, 10:42 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  I think it should have +firerate, otherwise +1

Well the leveling would apply to the fire rate, it would become better over time.
Find

(04-24-2018, 10:52 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  
(04-24-2018, 10:42 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  I think it should have +firerate, otherwise +1

Well the leveling would apply to the fire rate, it would become better over time.

ahh, it's perfect! +2
Find

This would actually be really cool especially if it were shadow daggers, then instead of becoming invisible I can be like a ninja and throw down black smoke.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

This actually sounds really cool +1
Find