Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 100+ room

Since theres gonna be a vip room and the perks for lv 100 are not really good why not add a room only people lv 100 can go to?

(weekly)-Free rune of fortune(untradeable)
(monthly)-1 Free easy clue
(monthly)-(item finder quest)- You would be assigned to get a random gun to get.You start at unlikely guns. Turn in 1 gun at a time and would go till primorial. Chance at unique gun. (gives crates/clues?)

Jad boss fight unlocked

+1 excel makes the best suggestions and since this is one of his suggestions it is good.

I'd rather have jad available to everyone and instead of jad you can fight Skotizo.
Find

-1 for the sole reason that people could have boosted levels at a certain time when a lot of people didn't play. Seriously i have like 700 and something hours in the server, probably closer to 800, and someone with 300 can be like level 160. How is that even possible? Leveling on this server seems pretty retarded imo. Idk sometimes I feel like the server just forgot about earlier players. A lot of stuff changed and if you left at all during that period you pretty much took a fat L. I mean its a good idea and I'm just -1ing cause I'm salty. When the server first came out it felt like rewards were given disproportionately to playing time meaning that you   could spend a shit ton of time on the server and get nothing, but now that isn't the case. I understand that this is a result of the additions, but I'm just pointing something out.
Also ik that some people are lvl 100 and have been here since the server started, but if you look at their playing time its still sorta bs compared to where they are w/ other players. I mean fuckin terran isn't even lvl 100 O_O, terran was one of the best if not the best player on the server.
Find

I mean to be fair terran did go inactive for like a year, when a majority of the level boosts came out
Find

(04-15-2018, 02:47 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I mean to be fair terran did go inactive for like a year, when a majority of the level boosts came out

that was the point i was making lol
Find

Yeah, its pretty dumb. I used to be the highest level when the source of EXP was playing TTT and not RDMing. I beat every player in score, dedication and, hence, EXP. A lot of players followed my route and we all slowly levelled up. Then Nield bought every single EXP rune and rocketed forwards, a bunch of people abused random shit and worm queen gave truckloads of EXP. I can agree with Anthony, that's pretty lame. Someone shouldn't be forced to play 1200 hours+ (I'm at over 1,300 and I'm not even level 90) to get into some "Content". Level 5-25? Obtainable. Level 100? That's a damn long time. TY Axe you put it perfectly well. I'd be salty if this was a thing, too.

Try leveling up past level 80 or so with just EXP from playing TTT. Its mind-numbingly slow. That's OK.

(04-15-2018, 03:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  Level 100? That's a damn long time. TY Axe you put it perfectly well. I'd be salty if this was a thing, too.

Try leveling up past level 80 or so with just EXP from playing TTT. Its mind-numbingly slow. That's OK.

And that's your problem? Sorry you're losing out on exp by not doing lobby events every so often. Actually, now that gift packages give exp instead of nothing and hourly gift packages, it's pretty easy to boost yourself to 100.

2koreds is almost level 100 at 600 hours, Moz also almost there at 650 hours. Papas at 84 with 409 hours. Your point is invalid, as people are making use of double exp weekend, events, runes, and making use of their T rounds. I should also say 600 hours is also some serious time dedicated to a server, I'm just making what you said about time:level ratio have less impact.

You can't just say "I played the server early, this can't be a thing." That's pretty selfish and the only reason you aren't level 100 is because you stopped playing somewhere down the line. While getting to level 100 from level 90 is tedious, it's not as bad as going from 100 to 200, where you don't exp in gift packages.

Maybe brass can show the statistics of how many players are at what level range. And then maybe Excel can change his idea to be based on where the average of the players levels are + some levels.
Find