Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inventory Suggestion

We should be able to select slots for our items to go, so that we don't have to drag them there to make a key. At least this is how I do it. Just a QOL thing I guess. In the image it shows the slots for legendaries, rares and unlikelys to go when they are earned from a key, crate, or end round. This will only apply to weapons and crystals. Thoughts? ""Disregard the floating umpty dumpty lol""

Bouncy Rounds

I do the same inventory sorting, this should be a thing

Make all inventories like excels...super messy
Find

I had some suggestion for bank and key making.
1. you can auto key make unless the item is locked
2. auto store items in bank that arent locked.
3. Auto Sort items but have one that doesnt sort locked items

There is inventory sorting. Just right click within the indicated box c:
Also works in bank as well.
Find

(04-12-2018, 04:02 PM)fehk Wrote:  There is inventory sorting. Just right click within the indicated box c:
Also works in bank as well.

That's now what I mean. I mean that once you roll a weapon it goes directly into the selected inventory slot, eg. if I roll a legendary it goes into the slots that I have chosen for legendary items.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Bump... hi.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I don't really think this is a great idea. Seems like a useless addition, when you can just sort by rarity like Feks said..

If anything maybe a backpack type item you can buy from coinshop or something, that you can set to hold a specific rarity. Has 10 slots, and in the key UI it can have a 'empty' button to empty it into the key slots.
Find

(04-17-2018, 02:33 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't really think this is a great idea. Seems like a useless addition, when you can just sort by rarity like Feks said..

If anything maybe a backpack type item you can buy from coinshop or something, that you can set to hold a specific rarity. Has 10 slots, and in the key UI it can have a 'empty' button to empty it into the key slots.

That sounds like a cooler way to make it.
Bouncy Rounds
Find