Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Suggestions Thread!

Hello! Welcome to my suggestions thread for TTT! I'll be posting anything I think would be cool or unique to have in FRG, please leave your feedback in the comments! Total Suggestions So Far: 44
I should mention I have no idea what I'm doing with stats. They are mainly bases for what I'd like to see. (Low firerate, High damage. High firerate, Low Damage. Etc. Etc.)
Find

Still reading through all this but maybe don't put "the" before everything

All pretty cool. Someone's been playing Darkest Dungeon.
Find

(04-11-2018, 03:13 AM)Terran Wrote:  All pretty cool. Someone's been playing Darkest Dungeon.

Actually, I've never played it. Would you recommend it?
Find

Love most of them, although the lonizer sounds a lot like the Deimos from ntg
Find

(04-11-2018, 03:25 AM)Moz Wrote:  Love most of them, although the lonizer sounds a lot like the Deimos from ntg
Well is that an issue? I made that weapon, and that server is officially being shut down sometime before May (or so Phish told me, so he doesn't have to deal with the new UK laws).

Shouldn't be a 'no go zone' anymore to take ideas from content I myself made already before, and might as well use more of my content from there so it doesn't go to waste, and to kind of pay tribute to(there's quite a few things we brought back as a 'throwback to NTG'). Better us than other Servers after all.
Find

Deus Liteum!

Wheres the Famas Godlikes at tho?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-11-2018, 11:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 03:25 AM)Moz Wrote:  Love most of them, although the lonizer sounds a lot like the Deimos from ntg
Well is that an issue? I made that weapon, and that server is officially being shut down sometime before May (or so Phish told me, so he doesn't have to deal with the new UK laws).

Shouldn't be a 'no go zone' anymore to take ideas from content I myself made already before, and might as well use more of my content from there so it doesn't go to waste, and to kind of pay tribute to(there's quite a few things we brought back as a 'throwback to NTG'). Better us than other Servers after all.

Chance for Probama90?
Find

(04-11-2018, 11:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Atum in challenge scrolls? Poggers
Find

Not really an issue with me, in fact I'd love to have crate thats possibly could be the cc2 crate filled with guns like the Dow and mymic, Deus Litem/grav to pay tribute!
Find