Steam Name (During incident): twitch.tv/blackmean1234

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:117182363

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194630454

Name of staff you were banned by: Alex Summers

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: rdming and then leaving

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I dont remember doing so

What really happened?: I dont know i just logged of and wanted to log back on today and i apperantly got banned for 7 days for rdming and then leaving (your moderator zombieninja and your member+ gfkxj couldnt find any evidence to support my ban either).

Additional details:
Find

I verify that I have checked logs and couldn't find any wrong doings by twitch.tv/blackmean1234
Find

I believe this was the round he was banned for, wasn't on for next round or any after

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

It seems as if the detective damaged black and I guess he shot back because he was rdming hin, and decided to kill him and he must have thought that since the detective damaged him it wasn’t RDM and leave. Next time we should do a more thorough search of logs and make possible assumptions of why they left. Otherwise, he would have stayed and taken a slay if he knew he rdmed.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-09-2018, 11:21 AM)Hala Wrote:  It seems as if the detective damaged black and I guess he shot back because he was rdming hin, and decided to kill him and he must have thought that since the detective damaged him it wasn’t RDM and leave. Next time we should do a more thorough search of logs and make possible assumptions of why they left. Otherwise, he would have stayed and taken a slay if he knew he rdmed.
I literially told him that if he shoots the barrel behind me im gonna kill him i warned him before hand and he still did it after i still stayed around the server for a while and no one told me anything about rdmed so i left cause i was tired and then when i log on the next day im suprisingly banned
Find

I beloved it was on fallout. The guy you killed was niceshot and you left right after before he was even able to make a report or anything.
Find

(04-09-2018, 11:58 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I beloved it was on fallout. The guy you killed was niceshot and you left right after before he was even able to make a report or anything.

i still told him not to shoot the barrel behind me or ill kill him

(04-09-2018, 12:08 PM)twitch.tv/blackmean1234 Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 11:58 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I beloved it was on fallout. The guy you killed was niceshot and you left right after before he was even able to make a report or anything.

i still told him not to shoot the barrel behind me or ill kill him

warned him like 10 seconds before the round started and even repeated it he was looking right at me if i knew that you saw this as an rdm on my site i wouldnt have left and just taken an autoslay
Find

Your ban has been lifted. Please be careful to let rounds conclude when in situations like this, especially as a newer member we're unsure if your intention was to just RDM and leave.
Edit: Also be careful not to allude to any words disallowed on the server.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find