Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GoldenGuy's Member App

Steam Name(Current): GoldenGuy

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 87 Hours 21 minutes 35 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Through friends

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: FRG has a lot going on, and it makes me happy to see such a great server alive and well. I want to be apart of something great that is ever expanding

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I do have a tendancy to disappear for a few days at a time, sometimes work grabs me by the balls and doesn't let go, but I play as often as I can. I hope that I can get accepted and thank you for reading!

Golden isn't that new and knows the rules well enough to follow them the right way, would be a great member +1
Find

Definitely a +1 from me.

Golden seems like a really cool guy, never breaks the rules, never is annoying, and is overall just a very positive influence on the server.
Find

Pretty cool guy, +1

Left me out the list of good aim on the server -1

Has played for a while, +1
Tneconni
Find

I played with Golden back in NTG, which he was a staff, of course Golden didn't break any rules because he was staff, and I think he won't break any rules in the future.

+1, great guy, would bang.
Find

Golden doesn't bother me. Follows the rules and rarely see him on the report manager. +1
Find

Yeah golden's a cool dude, he can totally be a member +1
Find

+1, golden guy is super cool and 100% deserves member
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Seems like a pretty ok guy, doesn't cause trouble, he's nice to others, good vibes all around.

+1
Find

Always a nice name to see when looking at the server info.

+1
Find