Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fix the First Prayer

I took the first suggestion for this down so I could get my point across better with this gun.

The First Prayer is a limited time godlike that came from easter egg 2's. It is a shotgun that levels up to 10, where it gets a new model and has a chance to ricochet bullets. But most importantly, its really bad. Many people will 'ew' at the gun being linked or selling.

When you use the right click with the first prayer, holding it after a few seconds will shoot a more condensed shot. After this theres about 5 seconds where even if held it cannot shoot another right click. Neither of these show a cooldown, and most of the time when I personally try to use it in a gun fight, im dead before the right click shot is shot.

The right click isnt overpowered, it can one shot but only when practically directed to the head. At point blank range.

The guns model is bulky to where when shooting, it along with arms block most of the screen, making following a target very difficult.

The gun's proc is practically useless, rarely hitting a reflected shot for around 15 hp.

Im suggesting:

-a little bar that shows how long until it can be shot again, similar to the godswords special bar.

-make the right click instant for the shot, but give it a longer cooldown (small timer for this?). This would help since its hard to tell when you can use it with it having a delay before shooting and before using again after shooting.

This gun needs to be changed. People who have it won't use it because of how bad it is. This gun being an 'old godlike not many people have/use' shouldn't mean it doesn't deserve a retouch. The bloodfury, an already powerful gun, had the lower health more damage proc, then after a while, got another unique perk added to it. I believe this was intentional from the beginning of the gun but my point is this shouldn't go ignored.

I'm not asking for a new, better suffix. Im not asking for a damage/firerate/range buff. Im just suggesting that we please give the right click a cooldown bar of some sort to make this gun something people like to use.
Find

Another the godlike is shit thread? Buff bloodfury

That sounds good. Make it a REALLY strong shotgun, but with negative mobility and deploy speed so its like a slow titan. +1.

The model is also bad, Aresuft rushed to make it so there's colliding textures, floating bullets when you shoot, and your arm bends unnaturally when holding it
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I was told that the reloading animation where you bring your arm over your head like a blindfold is intentional and would not be changed, dabbing is still cool I guess

My biggest problem is that it was never changed along with the shotgun changes a long time ago making it absolutely awful compared to any normal shotgun.
The stats aren't great, the damage is poor, the animation after shooting is terrible, and every time I use it my ricochet shots heat-seek every t buddy near me.

The only good things about it is the reload is one animation that refills your entire magazine rather than 1 at a time but that's a rather small upside considering you can shoot with a regular shotgun while reloading and with the first prayer you cannot.

Brass plz fix

bump.
Find

I ew at it because Aresuft made a shit model for it

I uploaded the limbshot changes to TTT1/2 just now.

(04-27-2018, 05:55 PM)Anthony Wrote:  I ew at it because Aresuft made a shit model for it

I don't think the model is really that bad, but the animations def aren't his best work.
Find

(04-27-2018, 08:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I uploaded the limbshot changes to TTT1/2 just now.

(04-27-2018, 05:55 PM)Anthony Wrote:  I ew at it because Aresuft made a shit model for it

I don't think the model is really that bad, but the animations def aren't his best work.

model is pretty nice and unique but I feel irl you'd probably hurt yourself holding it that way.
Find