Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What do you think?
Yes, the theory is sound
No, what the fuck is wrong with you
I'll have 2 of whatever you're smoking.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Random path of thought I probably shouldn't explore.

(02-14-2015, 05:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  Never had a flu shot
Never had the flu.
Woohoo.
Never really had a cold, either. I guess that I eat lots of oranges.

If Flu Shots worked, shouldn't there be no "Influenza"?

There are many strains of Influenza.

You need to consider, flu shots are made months in advance to flu season, so they have to predict which strain is going to be most severe. Its really hit or miss. For young adults such as yourself, its not a huge deal because you are such a huge fgt and your immune system is stronk, but elderly/toddlers can die from it so stop being a bitch and get vaccinated. Herd Immunity is really important. Also, some people's immune system is so weakened (think AIDS), that getting a vaccine could actually make them gravely ill. Once again, get vaccinated you little shit.

As for mister OP, you don't piss out the dead cells. You have macrophages that will consume them. Even if that stuff was in your urine, it wouldn't matter because you have already built resistance to that infection.

Source: Studying medical shit in college.
Find

(02-14-2015, 03:40 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Yes..

im disappointed in you theres no Rosario + Vampire in that list ........
Love me <3
Find

(02-14-2015, 10:18 PM)Swan Wrote:  
(02-14-2015, 03:40 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Yes..

im disappointed in you theres no Rosario + Vampire in that list ........

im sorry swan-senpai.
Find

no youre a filthy casual
Love me <3
Find

If a Cell is urinated out as a 'Dead Cell' and you digest Urine again, no worries the dead cell is still dead and would just be broken down in your stomach acid as that is a first defense against infecting bacteria/virus' that enter your body through your mouth.

Even then the Cell is dead and doesn't really pose any harm, worse case scenario your body will vomit thinking that the Bacteria is still dangerous to the body, other than that. Urine is actually 100% sterile and digestible weirdly enough, unless you consume copious amounts of it.

"Hazards

Healthy urine is not toxic.[4] However, it contains compounds eliminated by the body as undesirable, and can be irritating to skin and eyes. After suitable processing it is possible to extract potable water from urine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

So to answer your question, not really, it doesn't get access to the blood the same as energy does.
Find

You know, swallowing your cum is way more healthier for you than the urine, because proteins.

(02-14-2015, 04:30 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  
(02-14-2015, 05:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  Never had a flu shot
Never had the flu.
Woohoo.
Never really had a cold, either. I guess that I eat lots of oranges.

If Flu Shots worked, shouldn't there be no "Influenza"?

There are many strains of Influenza.

You need to consider, flu shots are made months in advance to flu season, so they have to predict which strain is going to be most severe. Its really hit or miss. For young adults such as yourself, its not a huge deal because you are such a huge fgt and your immune system is stronk, but elderly/toddlers can die from it so stop being a bitch and get vaccinated. Herd Immunity is really important.  Also, some people's immune system is so weakened (think AIDS), that getting a vaccine could actually make them gravely ill. Once again, get vaccinated you little shit.

As for mister OP, you don't piss out the dead cells. You have macrophages that will consume them. Even if that stuff was in your urine, it wouldn't matter because you have already built resistance to that infection.

Source: Studying medical shit in college.

Who knew that you were secretly a doctor
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

No, he's an American Cancer Injection propagation monster.
Find