Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

My (first) Unboxing (and giveaway?)

Hello everyone, I wanted to start this with a story.

A long time ago, there was a man with a dream to acquire his first godlike; a goal not unlike many other.
This man had perseverance, passion, and patience; so much so that his goal was not a question of if, but when.
He worked in difficult times when there was little to show for it, he saved what he could for this dream. The man planned tediously, months in advance towards his goal.

Unbeknownst to him and all around him, he had been cursed
Cursed by misfortune, betrayed by random number generation, and eventually done in by his own ideals.
The man put all of his hopes onto this one day, August 5th, a day he made a spectacle of himself that is now remembered as "Unboxing 1".

I'm here to start anew on that tradition and to hopefully right the wrongs of the past.
In one week from today, on April 1st I am hosting my first unboxing.
This idea may seem like a shockingly new idea that nobody has ever done before but I think I will be able to manage it.

April 1st happens to be the day that Easter is on as well as April Fools, I think it'd be the best time for this unboxing as
1. It's the weekend
2. It's a holiday
3. It's another holiday
4. It's in a week so now people can't complain about announcing it too late or too early (whales man)
5. No one can complain about me scamming their crates that they "generously donated" because
6. ???? (in that order)

The theme for this unboxing is "Halloween on Easter" as I'm opening so many halloween themed items on that day and because Christmas in July is already being done by someone else.
I've saved up for a month and a half in anticipation for this and while that may not seem like a long time, I'm literally FRGs most rich, handsome, ironman (in that order). This amount will continue to grow throughout the next week until the day.
Realistically this is a culmination of a ton of different points in time, an upwards of maybe a year in advance WITH a djinn from 8 months ago sprinkled on top for good measure like some kind of sick birthday/christmas present hybrid

I'm unsure of the likeliness of a giveaway as I'm an ironman (btw) and am unable to trade but I will try to seize the means of production so I can give things away. If all else fails I can basically chuck everything into the giveaway and call it a day, but I'd much rather be more tactful than that.

I'm very happy with how far I've come on this account and to be able to do something like this, given the circumstances is a really big honor.
To anyone who actually took a second to read this, thank you.

I look forward to this but sadly I will not be there in person

I am with you in spirit, good luck.

yeah you're welcome for reading chum.
also, can I have dibs on at least the first godlike you roll?

EDIT: wow, on the ironman, huh?
for shame.
Find

Photo 
Please fight the new Djinn first
Find

I would also like to mention I will be keeping this thread updated on the going ons and details as things change or are decided

Livestream info will be released on the day of, at various times until the actual unboxing

The djinn will be opened at the end of EVERYTHING else (I like my parallels)

There will be no alcohol
Find

Yes I agree.
Find

Can you trade me for the giveaway ur doing
Find

fucking roleplayer
Find

Can we get a face reveal at 500k?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Wow how inconvenient its Easter which is a religious holiday.

Some people might not be able to get on!
Bouncy Rounds
Find