Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A late introduction

Hello! I figured I would finally introduce myself.

I'm GoldenGuy, I jumped off of the NTG ship, and have been playing with FRG for a little bit now, off and on. My appearances are pretty spaced, mainly because I only have one computer that I share with my girlfriend, and have weird shifts at work, but I do my best to get online!

I'm a former admin to a couple of communities, NTG included. I also did end round music and jihad sounds for NTG, with the assistance of Black Parade.

I mainly play Gmod, but have been known to play some other games from time to time, like Shellshock or CS:GO. I also have a Switch that I play pretty often, and when I'm not on the computer or at work, I play board games with my friends, like Dungeons and Dragons, or Betrayal at the House On the Hill.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome so far, and I can't wait to play some more with you all!

Glad to have ya dood
Find

Welcome GoldenGuy Hope you've been enjoying your time here
Find

Taylor is better staff member
Find

Welcome! What games do you have for your Switch?
Find

who the fuck let this guy in? get em outta 'ere!

Is "jumping ship" still considered jumping ship if the boats at the bottom of the ocean? :thinking:

goldenguy for banned /s
Find

hopefully you enjoy it here!
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(03-17-2018, 11:42 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Welcome! What games do you have for your Switch?

So far, I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Snipperclips Plus, Mario Odyssey, and Breath of the Wild

I plan on getting the newest smash bros., Kirby Star Allies, Undertale (already beat it on PC, love it thoroughly), and Okami HD(still haven't played it all the way through)
Find

(03-18-2018, 02:03 PM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 11:42 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Welcome! What games do you have for your Switch?
I plan on getting the newest smash bros., Kirby Star Allies, Undertale (already beat it on PC, love it thoroughly), and Okami HD(still haven't played it all the way through)

I'd avoid Kirby until it's like $30, Games pretty shallow and doesn't have a very long playtime.

Can't wait for Smash bros though.
Find

considering buying a switch just for smash (and of course zelda/mario/mario kart), is it worth just for those?

- That Thrakos Noob