Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ive returned

Heart 
Hey guys, its me McNugget. Its been a heck of a long time and I am very happy to be back and to catch up with old friends as well as make new ones. I am sure a lt of you know me, but I thought I would give a quick summarization of who I am and what I do at this point in my life for those who don’t know me.

My name is Daniel, most people here know me as McNuggie (and ill keep my name as mcnuggie for a while for yall lmao) but you can call me whatever honestly. I’m 18 and am currently finishing up my senior year in high school before I head to college for sociology.

I uh have a cat named Nugget and a hamster named Chichi. Thats probably the coolest part of my description lmao

Anyways, Im super excited to be back and to have a fresh start here. Cant wait to see yall on the server and to meet those of you who joined within the last 20 months!!

Welcome back Nuggie
Find

Hi

Welcome back
Find

how dare you mention you own animals and dont supply pictures of them
also u totally said if u get unbanned i can have ur megalodon mark greed for agree

- That Thrakos Noob

Looking forward to seeing you on again, I really hope you've changed for the better and I know you'll make the best of this opportunity
Find

Welcome back, don't ruin your stay this time.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Welcome back, chikn nugget. pls show pics of cat
Find

Who??
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

WELCOME BACK NUGGIE
Find

Welcome back Nugs.

Also your Hamster ChiChi is boob in spanish.

Big Grin
Bouncy Rounds
Find