Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 02/23/2018

Additions
  • Added Badge Pouch to the coinshop under "Items & Runes" for 5,000 coins. With this you can hold all of your badges in a single Inventory slot.
  • Finally added sound effects to the Inventory UI. You can disable these OR customize them in !settings:
    The options are 1-45. These are sound indexes, so you can choose different sounds per Inventory Action currently to customize your UI experience more.
  • Added a fixed Grim playermodel to the Coinshop.
Changes
  • Arcane has been buffed.
  • Steamgroup Badge now can act as a storage device.
  • Endurance Badge can now hold 10 items.
  • You can now drag items to the badges above to transfer items to it.
  • The crate perk that displays rarity should now only output Primordials or higher.
  • Name filtering has been updated to filter more websites.

I will be putting up a "Download Server" here soon that will allow those who wish to opt out of the new download system to download the content the old way. You will be auto-redirected to TTT once you finish downloading content on this server.

How many of you want galactic nerfed? We have a nerf ready, but I have not yet applied it as I have not heard much about it.
Find

YES THE CRATE PERK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also: NOT OP :^)
Find

No Galactic nerf please.
Find

Personally about Galactic, I feel it just needs a small nerf in one stat (e.g. accuracy), and itll be good after that.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Arcane buff but no Galactic nerf

Why
Find

No nerf galactic ples

if you are planning to nerf galatics, please keep mobility the same...

no nerferino
Find

buffy the ak slayer plox
Find

It's nice to have a stronger primordial, but the galactic needs a little tweak in my opinion.
Find