Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Season and weather Cycle

Find

(02-20-2018, 02:51 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(02-20-2018, 12:49 AM)Hala Wrote:  Tobi can you make it so there are raindrops on my screen

Please no. for the love of everything and anything no.

how about when you look up, a setting that can turn of the raindrops?
Find

To be honest i dont know why weather would even be in TTT. its a good idea on rpg and mmo Cough cough like Realms.
Find

tObi cOuLd yOu adD peRsoNaL oNahoLeS?

Biggest
Nerd

(02-20-2018, 07:29 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  To be honest i dont know why weather would even be in TTT. its a good idea on rpg and mmo Cough cough like Realms.

Why does it matter? It adds more stuff to TTT.

fight me jake

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

It makes the maps different which I like and its kinda cool to see dark maps be bright and vice versa. The sky just needs to move slower because when I look up it makes me motion sick

I'd personally like rare weather types that can possibly effect gameplay, maybe snowstorm -> slows players. Lightning storm = occasional random thrakdos proc.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-22-2018, 12:48 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  I'd personally like rare weather types that can possibly effect gameplay, maybe snowstorm -> slows players. Lightning storm = occasional random thrakdos proc.

Imagine a fucking Tornado
Find

I mean I could do some weather types that are fairly rare that do affect game play. I was also thinking about having a "party round", where the sky glows rainbow, it rains balloons, and possibly a higher chance for loot orbs.

If you want to see weather that can potential affect game play mark this post as agree, otherwise mark it as reasonable.