Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing

Make it like Stardew Valley fishing kinda so its like a playable fishing
(Skip to 00:46)

Find

I did actually enjoy the fishing gamemode, maybe a new custom tobias coded lobby minigame?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

It would be nice to have something constant to do while solo in the lobby and can actually be enjoyable. I myself love fishing in games and would grateful if it became a thing.
Find

(02-11-2018, 04:37 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  It would be nice to have something constant to do while solo in the lobby and can actually be enjoyable. I myself love fishing in games and would grateful if it became a thing.

I'd rather not have something like that ttt has been pretty dry lately this seems like it'd make it even worse. Instead we something added there that could possibly support fishing.
Find

(02-11-2018, 04:42 PM)Moz Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 04:37 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  It would be nice to have something constant to do while solo in the lobby and can actually be enjoyable. I myself love fishing in games and would grateful if it became a thing.

I'd rather not have something like that ttt has been pretty dry lately this seems like it'd make it even worse. Instead we something added there that could possibly support fishing.

Some people playing on the servers at all would benefit us, in the last couple of days it's been a dry spell on both servers. (I know one is for beta purposes but that's besides the point.) Even during "primetime" which is later in the evening server pop has been lower while I've checked it anyway than before the newer updates of dailies and beta testing.
Find

(02-11-2018, 04:46 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 04:42 PM)Moz Wrote:  

Some people playing on the servers at all would benefit us, in the last couple of days it's been a dry spell on both servers. (I know one is for beta purposes but that's besides the point.) Even during "primetime" which is later in the evening server pop has been lower while I've checked it anyway than before the newer updates of dailies and beta testing.

I wouldn't really say the lobby was dry, we had people doing events all day. Someone even used a few cookies because no one was really playing ttt, so instead we pretty much did any event possible.
Find

(02-10-2018, 10:47 PM)ExceI Wrote:  Fishing joined the other ideas that will never see the light of day

Such as event 2, community crate 2, team deathmatch, that one quest that was supposed to do that one thing, and voslom.

Such a shame too, I was really looking forward to fishing

but we do have an event 2, it's just called Asylum, not event 2
and we tried CC2, didn't work but all the stuff to try another one is still in place
and we do have TDM rounds i can start, theyre just really wonkey and needa be fixed or im just dumb or something
and we do have many quests that do many things
and voslom was a thing for a bit, but the inspiration for it moved to realms

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

There is a fishing swep which has bait, levels, and rod upgrades. It is really cool, should check that out.

(02-25-2018, 02:37 AM)drkillroy Wrote:  There is a fishing swep which has bait, levels, and rod upgrades. It is really cool, should check that out.

Tobiasx whats that one image of the asian guy with the shit being sprayed in his eye

Anyways that the image i would post right now
Find