Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kraken lobby boss

Your team starts on a pirate ship. The pirate ship has a captain. You can protect the captain from the krakens attacks. If you successfull protect him you get 2 pirate chests at the end instead of 1.
Kraken attacks the ship also the ship has a set amount of life. If the ship gets destroyed you have 2 life boats to get on. If those life boats are taken out you lose.
Also if the captain could give some sort of buff if he is alive. (Maybe a counter to a ebola attack?)

Kraken attacks: Lands tentacle attacks on the ship. a section of the ship is set to a safe zone and players have a certain amount of time to reach that area.
Baby kraken attack: kraken launches baby krakens that strike the ships you have to shoot them out of the water.
Putrid Kelp: Kelp rains down from the sky if it hits a person it slows them down and blinds them temp.

Have a link to the map?
Find

Sweet idea I think you should also have to bucket water off the ship like fishing trawler so people can't leech or at least something similar

+1 Along with the fishing idea there could be a body of water with a boat in the lobby and people can fish on it and chill or what not. Then people can activate the event and it takes them to another area with the similar surrounds but in a stormy setting so its aside from the normal boat so people can still fish or hang out.
Find

Thinking of drop from this if every added

HydroPlane
Chance to Shoot 3 twirling water beams at target. Pushes the target back and makes the floor slippery for a set amount of time. It would have a random chance to make the target also take drown damage. (Godlike model idea will be sent in secret Big Grin)

(03-13-2018, 11:42 AM)Excel Wrote:  Thinking of drop from this if every added

HydroPlane
Chance to Shoot 3 twirling water beams at target. Pushes the target back and makes the floor slippery for a set amount of time. It would have a random chance to make the target also take drown damage. (Godlike model idea will be sent in secret Big Grin)

Chance to drop weapon so it even more aids
Find

Deffinately +1 from me. This would be awesome. The gun sounds very similar to the megaladon though. Maybe the gun could shoot tentacles that lock the users together, forcing them to have a duel to the death. Nobody else could damage or heal these players while they are dueling.
Find

(03-14-2018, 06:39 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  Deffinately +1 from me. This would be awesome. The gun sounds very similar to the megaladon though.  Maybe the gun could shoot tentacles that lock the users together, forcing them to have a duel to the death. Nobody else could damage or heal these players while they are dueling.

Why does it sound similar to the megaladon?
What other theme does it have in similar other than they're both sea themed? You only suggested a different suffix which means you might not know what the megaladon actually does.

Which is transform between rifle and submachine gun.
And on hit has a chance to attack the victim with holographic sharks. Dealing damage and slightly blocking view.
Where again is the projectile he suggested that causes knockback and a DoT?
?_?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 from me. Biased since my discord picture is the osrs Kraken :^)

As for the godlike. Sounds nice depending on the weapon. Aug godlike possibly?
And can I suggest a sped-up version of the walk on ice trait? Perhaps make it so your start up is much faster than normal walkspeed but trying to slow down is a bitch
Find