Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Preferred Change To T6 Keys?
Remove Coins, Increase Quality of Prims Significantly
Raise Coin Amount, Increase Quality of Prims Slightly/Remain the Same
No Changes Needed
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Coins from T6 Keys

I feel like we've been over this lately and Brassx said that tier 6 keys aren't here to make profit, they are here to drain the economy and said that he never expected prims to be worth 3k so the amount of coins back do not reflect how much was put in.

I don't remember which thread but I'm sure he said something along those lines.
Find

Even so they shouldn't drop coins then the reward is not worth long for it even if it was just proms and a chance a godlike/djinn it would be better of item to try to make

On mobile mobile sorry for auto correct
Find

There's only 1 prim in their drop table. There's no other global prims at the moment. Coins are there to help fill that gap. They were first balanced when prims were 1k each and were like that for quite some time, the above post is correct in the fact that I never expected all prims to rise in price that much.

I can't really balance things based on the current value in the community. Why? Because prices change ALL of the time. It would be impossible to up-keep without some kind of automatic system, but that kind of system is impossible unless the market is solely used.

But you're telling me, you'd rather get a 3-5k prim from them instead of 6-15k coins? (yes 15k is max) Removing coins doesn't increase your odds of getting a godlike, because it tries to roll the 'rare' items BEFORE it rolls any coins.

A big stack on Tier 6 is 9.1k - 15k. Tier 5 it's 5.5k - 8.5k.

Currently, Tier 6 keys are 'high risk high reward' because of the chance at godlikes/sealed djinns, and soon once 3 new global godlikes are out to fill in for the 3 current ones, they will probably be more worth doing for that good chance at them.

Fair enough my point of view is even if you hit a djinn or godlike your investment at most is breaking even with a djinn if you sold it. Personally I sell my prims over making a key to avoid the pain myself and guarantee I don't lose my ass on the investment :/
Find

Just make t6 able to drop all the previous crate godlikes, but at a higher chance than their original version.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I just wanted to add to clarify now that I am back on my pc, I do not expect that everytime I roll a key I should profit but I am by heart a gambler and I roll crates and keys for the chance that something amazing may come out of it, when you currently have to pay almost if not more than the worth of a djinn to make a t6 key and 99 percent of the time lose 75-90% of what you put into is just depressing. If we go back to tier 5 keys these take 1-2k to make on average depending on the market any given day and almost daily it seems someone is dropping godlikes from them and djinns its crazy to me to then see someone grind to make a tier 6 key and never see the same likeness happen just dpressing losses most times it makes me sad inside. instead of coin drops as the variable perhaps this could be a way incorporate the missing tier between godlike and prim that brass has spoke of our even say a chance at x-y amount of a batch of crates (possibly no longer available in the coinshop) can bring back some cool weapons that are not only godlikes but things like the jollys and other old school weapons. Just some thoughts.
Find

Well when more of a key is rolled constantly(probably 25+ tier 5 keys a day, compared to maybe 1 or 2 tier 6 keys every 2 weeks), its kind of expected that the one that is being rolled more frequently will have more higher tier drops in the end.

Tier 5 keys still have much lower chances to get godlikes compared to tier 6 keys, I'm not sure on the exact chance but a 1 in 20 to receive a djinn(pretty sure that's the lowest chance currently possible to received a godlike drop), is a pretty good risk to take. People just end up getting very lucky with tier 5 keys, and its mostly due to again how frequently they're rolled.

Its just how probability works. That's why certain crates(tidals, item crates, cresent cases) have more frequent godlike drops compared to any of the newer crates(ancient, bone crates, frostburns), because they use a system where if it doesn't roll an item, it continues going through the entire drop table to attempt to get an item until it does hit(that's where iterations come from)
Find

I am aware of how brass has his system setup to roll, I think you are missing my point but its fine. I am not looking to argue I said my piece and will leave it at my suggestions.
Find

Maybe some chest specific primordial items would be cool. The chest does need more prims after all.

(01-23-2018, 03:45 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Maybe some chest specific primordial items would be cool. The chest does need more prims after all.

I give you virtual cookies and love the idea.
Find