Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 01/21/2018

Additions
  • Added a new drop system to TTT.
    This works like this:
    Every round if the needed number of players are online(6), it will attempt to roll the first item in the 'give away queue' (order of arrival). The only round this wont happen on is the mapvote round, during this time, the rarity of the drop will be decreased, meaning it will be made more common by 2.5%, for the next map. Eventually reaching a point where it will most certainly drop.

Do note, this lowered drop rate is PER server and decreases per server, however, only one of each item can drop.
    Once this does actually proc it will choose a random person from the online player base to receive it.
    Periodically I will add new items to this(Blackdeath coming soon), but you all can deposit primordial+ items too! Doing so will eventually grant you some stuff (thinking about +rep, but I'm all ears). It's all logged so anytime I add rewards for adding items to it, they will be applied to you.

Currently the item in the #1 spot is the Aezurth. Donated by Tobias.
  • Added achievements/titles for all of the new base weapons.
  • Forums rep now shows on the scoreboard next to levels.

+1 Unpoke give this man some rep
Find

shoot, this means i have to stop opening crates for now

ill be back

also is there going to be a system announcement for whoever wins the giveaway(s)?
Find

Thanks Brass I hope I get that Aezurth, also typing !deposit let's you put items in, in case you didn't catch that in the GIF.

I'm putting a Reassurance and Railgun in once servers are back up guys.

Maybe putting items into the giveaway awards you a random amount of xp, some crates, or giftpackages.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Yeah there's an announcement when someone wins.
Find

(01-21-2018, 11:22 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Periodically I will add new items to this(Blackdeath coming soon), but you all can deposit primordial+ items too! Doing so will eventually grant you some stuff (thinking about +rep, but I'm all ears). It's all logged so anytime I add rewards for adding items to it, they will be applied to you.

This might be a pretty fast suggestion but it just popped in my mind, maybe a reward could be gift packages? or a special title if you deposit X amount of items.
Find

(01-21-2018, 11:33 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(01-21-2018, 11:22 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Periodically I will add new items to this(Blackdeath coming soon), but you all can deposit primordial+ items too! Doing so will eventually grant you some stuff (thinking about +rep, but I'm all ears). It's all logged so anytime I add rewards for adding items to it, they will be applied to you.

This might be a pretty fast suggestion but it just popped in my mind, maybe a reward could be gift packages? or a special title if you deposit X amount of items.

Generosity title. I like.
Find

A unique title called the GIver?
Find

Yeah I was thinking maybe a special achievement in !ach for this, that gives you a special title. +Rep couldn't hurt either so you still gain something after you get the title. Gift packages might be ok too.
Find

inb4 i deposit last prayer
Umpty Dumpty
Find