Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

asylum bug

(01-21-2018, 02:09 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-21-2018, 02:00 AM)PapaRussia Wrote:  
(01-21-2018, 01:58 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-21-2018, 01:55 AM)PapaRussia Wrote:  The video I posted which showed Brass the other bug showed us in the corner, you can also see we clearly took damage during this fight. This is not a bug and many groups have been doing this, ever since I've started doing the event daily. And to be honest,  I always thought this was the way it needed to be done. Aaaaaand..

You could just get good too.

You can still take some damage, but it helps reduce it. This and the kiting the boss around to the left where his attacks go off the stage are not intended.

I understand that during first phase his attacks going off stage is not intended, I was talking about during 2nd phase when everyone goes into the corner where we take reduced damage, I thought this was what we were talking about.
I was talking about the second phase too.

You don't really need to go in that corner though, during release plenty of people beat it without going in that corner while figuring out the mechanics. It makes things unintentionally easier. One balance I can do is remove that corner, but make his right hand's attack a bit slower to give more reaction time to dodge it.

I'd prefer the walls during THAT GOOD SUCC in 2nd phase to be tweaked since you can get hit somehow still
Find