Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grimoire of Bloodwynd

Like the plasma shield, this ability is just used to troll.
1. Goes through floors and can affect you on a different floor

2. Affects you in spectator mode, causing you to look down in spectator and kick you out of a persons view if spectating a person in the circle

This may come off as salty, but most of you guys have experienced this and most likely have gotten killed due to this. I think making the cooldown for using it should be longer and the duration of the circle being active is shorter (not extremely short like plasma netting)

its fine. i dont really think there is a problem.
Bouncy Rounds

Technically if it’s used directly on you, you’re allowed to KOS for it (however tbh it’s kinda seen as a “dick move”), however if you just happen to walk on it you’re shit out of luck.

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-20-2018, 07:19 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Technically if it’s used directly on you, you’re allowed to KOS for it (however tbh it’s kinda seen as a “dick move”), however if you just happen to walk on it you’re shit out of luck.

The real issue honestly is the whole "works on seperate floor levels thing"
Find

I'm pretty sure I fixed it not working on spectators ages ago, I guess I never had Brassx upload it.

I don't really see an issue with it effecting you on different floors personally, its not that good to begin with and I think that just makes it a bit more tacticle.

As the owner of one of these pieces of crap and as a player on this server I can tell you they aren't anywhere near as useful as this post makes them seem, they are decent troll weapons but if you're owning the grimoire to troll then you're just wasting your money and time

As for getting killed by them I have never died to any of the grimoire effects, or even partially due to them. The closest I've seen is when Fancy was my t buddy and teleported Alex in front of me for a quick easy kill

The delay for weapon switching after a spell kills any viability this grimoire has, you can potentially only slow down people heading towards you but you're way better off use a bear trap or barnacle in that case

more grimories of igneous when
Find

grimoire revert when
When a dragon round begins.