Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IDing Bodies

I've seen many people kill someone who was kosed and not ID the body. Instead they pick it up and hide it or simply refuse people to ID the body. Sometimes people get extremely mad when you ID the body and then they kill you for another unIDed body.

Is it KOSable if someone is carrying a body that they killed away from you? I understand you have to warn them, but if you see them kill the person and pick up the body and drag it around can you kill them without warning?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Ofcourse you can kill them, if you saw them kill the person. Kos or not, they have to id otherwise it's t baiting.
Find

A lot of times if I just killed somebody I may pause, hit tab and just see who is left. I know if I just killed one guy but there's one proven and one unproven left that there is one person I should kill.

Finding out someone is a traitor(without any doubt) and not telling them is usually a good idea when you want to win rounds.
Find

You don’t have to warn somebody to id a body if they’re holding it - you can KOS for that.

- That Thrakos Noob

Also if someone kills you for iding a body they are just trying to carry around report them for the rdm they should never kill you for iding a body unless they are T. When in doubt ask staff online or in steam we have no problem answering things like this.
Find

If someone is walking around with an unIDed body its 100% KOSable, and always has been. Same with disposing of IDed bodies.