Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Weapon Attachments

(02-09-2015, 08:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  I wouldn't like it if they added stats. Guns don't need to get "Better". Maybe with severe downsides, then I could understand. A suppressor lowers recoil by 10 to 20%, but also lowers the damage by 5 to 10%. A sighting system will lower fire-rate by 15%, but it'd have a scope.

Only then. Otherwise nah.

Yah, I wanted people to be able to improve a stat that they wanted, like fire rate, but also lose alot of accuracy.
Find

+1 its a fun idea to change up your favorite gun !
Love me <3
Find

The game HAS ironsights on the guns already Bottle.

As long as there a upsides and downsides equally just with different stats so you could find one you wanted that would make a stat you liked to up and a stat you didnt care about go down.
Find

(02-09-2015, 11:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  The game HAS ironsights on the guns already Bottle.

Fancy up more?

Nah, I don't want attachments.

update
Find

Looks like litteral balls... And extended mag would be insane op, would need a large - to it...

(02-13-2015, 12:14 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Looks like litteral balls... And extended mag would be insane op, would need a large - to it...
Its not supposed to look good. These are just models w/o textures. Thats the ak w/o textures. Looks bad dosen't it?
Find

(02-13-2015, 12:32 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(02-13-2015, 12:14 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Looks like litteral balls... And extended mag would be insane op, would need a large - to it...
Its not supposed to look good. These are just models w/o textures. Thats the ak w/o textures. Looks bad dosen't it?

That looks fine im talking about the drum mags.
Find