Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Edward's Application for Member

Steam Name(Current): ?Edward?

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 69 Hours, 36 Minutes 37 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: I Heard it from the NTG servers that there was another TTT Gamemode similar to this one, and i got instantly hooked.
mainly because of the reason why i was hooked is because i was banned from NTG and i'd pretty much wanted a new start.
I can atleast tell things are going fine.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, mainly not from here but from NTG: the reason why i got banned from NTG is an act of Mass-RDM once which resulted into a permaban.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be more in touch with this community, and i hope i'd get to know you guys atleast a bit more better.
and to be a member of this warming community of course!

Referred by: x

Additional Details: I have speech impediment and i'm not really good at games +english is not my first language but i don't think that's really anything important.
Find

Hes cool except for the fact that he came back 11 months later and got slain. Lets give him member. +1

Nevermind, -1. We were on a Snowman and all he did was sing Figaro figaro. We told him to stop, but he kept doing it.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Played a few rounds with him earlier seemed pretty cool and didn't cause any problems +1 from me.
Find

I actually really enjoy Edward when he's on the server. He's a ton of fun, and doesnt push the rules to enjoy himself. +1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1 He isn't toxic and is enjoyable to be around on the server.
Find

He's learning the server which isn't the problem. Generally he's fine, but I noticed he can be annoying.

I've been playing with him for the week and lately he's voicing his opinion on everything, putting on fake accents, and generally getting people to ask him to stop. For the past few days, I've noticed he has been singing and micspamming.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this application either. He constantly mics spams and sings in his mic, on top of that he also puts on stereotypical accents for long periods of time.
Find

Any more feedback here?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Haven't seen him in awhile, the last time I did see him he was micspamming and singing during rounds which got old pretty quick. -1
Find

(01-12-2018, 05:35 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  Haven't seen him in awhile, the last time I did see him he was micspamming and singing during rounds which got old pretty quick.

yeah, what he said -1
Find