• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EagleDestroyer Unban App

EagleDestroyer(Ban)

EagleDestroyer(Now)

STEAM_0:1:67492991

Ban is for eternity

I would like it repealed

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095251711/

I do not know who the staff was at the time of the ban.

Yes

I killed two people and then killed myself and left cried about the hate on me after a political talk.

Honestly, it was really childish it happened when I was younger and trust me I have grown a lot and improved on myself. I would like to show the c
community what I can give and not just what I can take then cry about it when it does not go my way.
Find

Correct me if I’m wrong, buy I believe you purposely had yourself banned for mass RDM and said some no-no words in the shoutbox to seal the deal. I could be thinking about someone else, could someone confirm for me?

- That Thrakos Noob

Here is a complaint on him from our wonderful admin Eclipse: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3938

As you can see, he agreed with a ban on himself. I do not have a screenshot of his no-no word in the shoutbox but I believe Tobias mentioned it once upon a time. From what I heard, you were a problem to the server. Don't need anymore problems -1

Edit: Also no effort shown on your ban appeal, do you even care at this point?
Find

yeah, I did have myself banned because things were not going my way and just because I was bad then does not always mean that I'm just as bad, give me a chance. there would be no reason that I would get banned again because it is pretty easy to follow rules when you understand them and not make up your own.
Find

Mate, if you post a departure or get yourself banned, then you're gone. Sorry dude, but that's just how things go. If you were childish enough to cause problems just to get yourself banned, you'll probably never grow up. That's just self-destructive behavior. You should stay banned.

Right after you got banned in game you say in the shoutbox "Everyone on here is a n***er."

I don't support an unban at all, sorry.

Although this ban was really stupid, it caused no serious harm to the server at all. You did break rules knowingly with the intent of getting banned, but that was over a year ago. I don't see too much harm in giving you a second chance, next offense being a perma without chance of appeal, but I'll leave it open to see what others think.

- That Thrakos Noob

In my opinion I feel like an unban might cause some clashing of you with some of the members of the community.

You asked for the ban and said you were done with the community, now you come back asking to be unbanned. Why would you do that and then come back? Some people back then will still hold that to you IF you get unbanned.

I do not support this unban.
Find

I find it comical when the community is in shock and wonderment on how someone could be a hypocrite about wanting to be unban from the server when 75% of this community has left and come back a million times whether it be from departures, bans or what have you. Most people on the server start when they are very young and immature, hence why we have an appeals section for those who down the road have grow and improved on the immature/toxic ways and do wish for a second chance or sometimes depending on the person their 5th. Now with that being said every situation is different and must be treated as its own situation. One of the most positive things I see about the world of gmod servers is the ability it gives younger and immature people a chance to grow and take responsibility for their actions as well as learn how to handle life situations in a more mature and socially accepted manner (meaning we dont just call each other dookie heads like we are two and throw cat poop at each other, we talk shit out like adults). Eagle you may have grown up its not so easy to tell, I preferably would be fine with a server unban to give a second shot but no shoutbox privileges until we see how you are coming back into the game.

I can say I knew Eagle decently well back from NTG, was on my friends list for a good amount of time before I cleaned it out. He was a moderate guy, didn't see him get slayed often, and certainly didn't say the N-word. Take that as you will. I like Awesome's suggestion of unbanning him from the servers, but banned on shoutbox.
Find