Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Axe's Skin Archive and Development Archive

so its gonna be like cs:go where its i.e "Infectious M16 of Contagion*** | [SKIN NAME]"?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

personally, i never liked the the gun skins on NTG, since they mostly looked like JPEGs slapped onto the textures

my opinion still stands, but i'm probably the only one who doesn't like them, so w/e

if everyone else wants it, then go for it
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

I loved gun skins but I def think you should be able to apply them to the gun you want. I don't like the skins already dropping on guns. =/
Find

Skins were too common on NTG and had no value, yet every gun was overtly flashy. It really bothered me.

The idea of a gun having a chance to drop with a skin could have infinite market value; - Instead of having "common, rare, legendary" skins or something, every skin would be in the same pool and every gun could have one. This means it'd be like a suffix or a trait; - Optional, and increases the price!

Maybe a shop in the lobby server that will let you put a random skin on a gun for a Forerunner Fragment cost?
Find

The problem with skins on NTG was that they dropped individually. I suggest just a single skin crate with all the skins and you roll it like an item crate. Better yet, make it like a gift package and you get to select 1-6 and each slot has a different skin?

(08-07-2015, 04:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  Skins were too common on NTG and had no value, yet every gun was overtly flashy. It really bothered me.

The idea of a gun having a chance to drop with a skin could have infinite market value; - Instead of having "common, rare, legendary" skins or something, every skin would be in the same pool and every gun could have one. This means it'd be like a suffix or a trait; - Optional, and increases the price!

Maybe a shop in the lobby server that will let you put a random skin on a gun for a Forerunner Fragment cost?

your lobby idea wasn't too bad but I disagree with the first part.
Find

Skin Crates would be perfectly fine. Give them a semi-rare drop chance (Same as Item Crates?), and make them purchasable in the Lobby Server maybe. Instead of it giving you a random SKIN ITEM, a Skin Crate should just give you a random skin on the gun you choose. (You can replace old skins with new ones if you'd like).

I just don't like the idea of skins being individual items.
Find

(08-07-2015, 05:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  Skin Crates would be perfectly fine. Give them a semi-rare drop chance (Same as Item Crates?), and make them purchasable in the Lobby Server maybe. Instead of it giving you a random SKIN ITEM, a Skin Crate should just give you a random skin on the gun you choose. (You can replace old skins with new ones if you'd like).

I just don't like the idea of skins being individual items.

That seems like a more confusing way of just having it as its own item lol

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-07-2015, 05:11 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  The problem with skins on NTG was that they dropped individually. I suggest just a single skin crate with all the skins and you roll it like an item crate. Better yet, make it like a gift package and you get to select 1-6 and each slot has a different skin?

(08-07-2015, 04:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  Skins were too common on NTG and had no value, yet every gun was overtly flashy. It really bothered me.

what are you talking about?

NTG had skin crates lmao.
Find

(08-07-2015, 06:20 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  
(08-07-2015, 05:11 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  The problem with skins on NTG was that they dropped individually. I suggest just a single skin crate with all the skins and you roll it like an item crate. Better yet, make it like a gift package and you get to select 1-6 and each slot has a different skin?

what are you talking about?

NTG had skin crates lmao.

Yeah but not until after the market was flooded with skins.
Find