Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Axe's Skin Archive and Development Archive

Oh, sorry. I figured a suggestions couldn't be necro'd, I bump my "Big thread of stuff" a lot. Guess I just really like Axe's work Tongue
Find

Without seeing the models and just seeing the names it makes me think of the AK Vulcan, the Deagle Heirloom, and the sawed-off The Kraken.
Much CS. Such GO. Wow.
Obviously the models are way different.
Find

(08-06-2015, 11:13 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Yes kind of. Huge necro and we still don't have a skin system. I wonder if the new update will include a skin system?!?! =O

Inb4 the new update will include a skin system :o
Find

(08-06-2015, 11:13 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Yes kind of. Huge necro and we still don't have a skin system. I wonder if the new update will include a skin system?!?! =O

I have ALREADY PORTED/UPDATED the skin system I made. I did this OVER 6 months ago. The problem is, no skins to use with it yet.

Told you this like 5 times already you huge nub..
Find

(08-07-2015, 02:32 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

I have ALREADY PORTED/UPDATED the skin system I made. I did this OVER 6 months ago. The problem is, no skins to use with it yet.

make a competition w/ prizes to make guns man
make the prize a free tier or some coins or somethin', id be down

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't really like guns being spawned just because people make skins, Unpoke. Getting a free copy of their skin would be decent enough, right?
Find

(08-07-2015, 02:45 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't really like guns being spawned just because people make skins, Unpoke. Getting a free copy of their skin would be decent enough, right?

i guess Tongue what exactly are the skins for though?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

My old skin system used Inventory items to just apply that skin to a weapon of your choice, I might do something a bit different this time around, to make skins less common, so we can have less skins all around(less work for those who make 'em too), like have a chance for a tier that drops to have a skin on it, etc.
Find

(08-07-2015, 02:32 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

he did this before i was even banned.
Find

Pre-skinned guns would be really cool.