Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Axe's Skin Archive and Development Archive

For the love of god, Gyazo is cancer in loading.
Can't you use imgur?
Also, suggestion for name on the deagle skin:
The [insert some name of a wooden tree] Viper?

Go to http://www.nexttiergaming.org/forums find either Mat or Brassx. Click their names find Submit skin submission section. Then go to like the rules or something and it shows you how to do it. Brassx originally made a thread about it when the skin competition started.
Find

Updated. Over the weekend I will make some of the world models for these textures.
Find

oh yeah axe i forgot to say but if you want me to try (key word there is try) to draw some stuff up on my sketch book send me a steam message or something along those lines. but bear in mind im a little rusty on my drawing skills, havent drawn anything in about 1.5+ years now.

edit: also on a side note i like those skins
Find

The Poseidon looks pretty cool. Idea though, can you flip the image so that the trident blasts look like they're going towards the front of the barrel? Stick em with the pointy end, You know?
Find

Instead of viper, it should be called the tunnel snake, because the tunnel snakes rule.
Find

I finally sound brass and then brasses post after I dont k ow how long... Anyway, I will see what I can come up with and maybe make my own skins.

I like yours, mainly some nice texture with a small icon bleneded into it.
Find

I've loved all of Axe's skins, he's just going to get even better Tongue.

Good choices for the first "Wave" of skins that'll be accepted.
Find

Is it wrong of me to bump this?
Find

Yes kind of. Huge necro and we still don't have a skin system. I wonder if the new update will include a skin system?!?! =O
Find