Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

halamans +Member app

Heart 
Steam Name: Hala

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes for 1 week to take a break and once again for exploiting spin2win and minor karma bans.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I would like to see the server grow and change. I have always looked up to the +Members, Mods, and Admins because they helped the server and I would like to aswell.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I am on very frequently and can get on whenever someone needs someone to be slain. I should be able to be on after school everyday. I hope to help the server prolong it's lifetime and be here to watch all others reach the ranks I wish to achieve in the future.

Do you have any administrative experience: Member on NTG

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications: Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I know I can be a little much at times, but I am progressively growing away from that and trying to mature myself for the near future, and future ranks I would like to achieve.
Bouncy Rounds

I'm going to give you some things you need to work on and re-open this whenever you feel you've improved on those things.

- That Thrakos Noob

Re-opening this upon request - this will not be responded to this application check, but the next one. Please post/re-post any feedback on behavior from this point on.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob