Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Yuuki-Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Yuuki

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 72 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i just came across the sever around my sever browser

Have you ever been banned and why?: None that i can remember but i think im fine for the most part :L

Why do you want to join?: i feel like I'd be a good addition to the community

I was on the server for about 20 minutes and you had a very bad sense and feel. -1
Also was very toxic
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Yea agreeing with Minehuis. I was on the server and when you died on your T round you got really salty and toxic.
Sorry, but until you fix these 2 things -1.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

One day, Yuuki was being toxic and micspamming. When I asked to stop, he said with his mic halfway down his throat and yelling, "There is a mute button bitch." After that, I blocked him. Through the grapevine , it seems he hasn't improved from that fateful day.

There is no redeeming qualities about Yuuki, -1
Find

-1 Has a bit of an attitude whenever I am on when he is on. Micspams and is pretty toxic when he is killed on his t round.
Find

When you first join FRG you were alright but now I cannot see you achieving member status with your behavior.

You take things too seriously and sometimes think you are above others

Im gonna have to -1. Often unfriendly, rude, pretty toxic, and is good at starting arguments with people over nothing.
Find

(11-25-2017, 10:46 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  One day, Yuuki was being toxic and micspamming. When I asked to stop, he said with his mic halfway down his throat and yelling, "There is a mute button bitch." After that, I blocked him. Through the grapevine , it seems he hasn't improved from that fateful day.

first off how ironic the people that dislike me come to dislike on my app at the perfect time fine with me second tbf there is a mute button and you were constantly bugging me whether or not you agree with me is up to you now ill go dislike on all of your posts just because i dislike you or have different opinions cuse you know Respect is non-existent

Replying on applications can come off as defensive and ruin your chances of getting member and any other future ranks.
Bouncy Rounds

(11-26-2017, 01:10 AM)Yuuki Wrote:  
(11-25-2017, 10:46 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  One day, Yuuki was being toxic and micspamming. When I asked to stop, he said with his mic halfway down his throat and yelling, "There is a mute button bitch." After that, I blocked him. Through the grapevine , it seems he hasn't improved from that fateful day.

first off how ironic the people that dislike me come to dislike on my app at the perfect time fine with me second tbf there is a mute button and you were constantly bugging me  whether or not you agree with me is up to you now ill go dislike on all of your posts just because i dislike you or have different opinions cuse you know Respect is non-existent