Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ancient Cavern Refreshing Rune

Ban the Unbanned Bandit used a refreshing rune to reset our cooldown for cavern, which we had just run.
He attempted to start the event afterwards. It didn't work, and the rune told him to rejoin.
He proceeded to rejoin. It disbanded the party, when he got back, his cooldown was gone.
Since it told him to rejoin, I figured I should rejoin and so did one other member of our party.
When we attempted to start it, it told us that all other members of the party still had a cooldown (or at least Bison and I, which were the ones who had rejoined.)
It may be personal error for other players rejoining, I'm not really sure how the runes work, but the rune was consumed and we didn't get to run Cavern.
Was just wondering if this was a bug or we fucked up.
Find

Already has been discussed, probably was on shoutbox. It's intentional. It says something on the rune of refreshing that whole party cooldown refreshing is only for party based events, aka something you have to ejoin.
Find

I fail to see why an event based around a party isn't a party event, especially with the rune itself allowing a refresh on Ancient Cavern.
Very misleading, 0/10 would not use primordial rune incorrectly again Sad
Find

The cooldown for it is pretty short, it's just not needed.

Also it says *Applicable party based events. Note the *. The options it applies to have a big *.

I'm not really sure if it's just not that obvious or if people are oblivious. The method used is commonly used in lots of things. Do people just not wonder why it has a big * after it? Open to suggestions on how to make it more clear without directly listing the applicable events.
Find