Exanimus - A Primordial rifle

Name: Exanimus

Rifle is the base weapon.

Damage: -100%
Accuracy: 25%
Stability: -20% to -30%
Fire rate: -15%
Clip size: -40%

Instead of doing instantaneous damage it procs several traits instead to deal damage over time. Doing higher damage than a normal rifle with the trade off of the fact the damage is not instantaneous.

On headshot it does 350 fire damage. Enough to make it always a guaranteed kill. A base rifle does around 230 on headshot. This damage is applied over 7 seconds. The reason for it being this high is to counteract blaze crystals.

On bodyshot it does 63 agony damage doing 9 damage every 2 seconds for 14 seconds.
(26% increase over base rifle damage)

On arms and legs does 36 bleeding damage doing 6 damage every 6 seconds for 36 seconds.

I was bored so I borrowed from an old suggestion I had on ntg a long time ago and decided to give it new life. The suffixes could have ranges, but I had them set to a single point in the suggestion to show around where I think they would be for the weapon to remain balanced and be a fun gimmick weapon with upsides, but serious downsides to counteract them. It honestly might be a little underpowered in it's current state and need to have increased damage on the damage over time procs or for it to do a part of it's damage instantly say 25-50%.
Find

I dont get why anyone would use this over a normal rifle.

Why would i want to wait 7 seconds for someone i shot to die when i could just use something like a flamboyant rifle of phoenix and instantly kill anyone and still have a chance to proc someone

Lets just bring back the ragnarok.
Bouncy Rounds

+1 rifle
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find

(11-16-2017, 06:33 PM)Bri Wrote:  +1 rifle

Bri: i dont collect rifles anymore
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I actually like it. It may be kinda impractical, but it'd be fun, so who gives a hoot? I think it sounds really neat. Tobias makes a solid point, but, still, variety IS the spice of life. Heck, I'd use it!

+1
Find

(11-16-2017, 07:23 PM)halaman Wrote:  
(11-16-2017, 06:33 PM)Bri Wrote:  +1 rifle

Bri: i dont collect rifles anymore

Halaman: im gay
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets

(11-16-2017, 02:56 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I dont get why anyone would use this over a normal rifle.

Why would i want to wait 7 seconds for someone i shot to die when i could just use something like a flamboyant rifle of phoenix and instantly kill anyone and still have a chance to proc someone

Honestly my original plan had it doing the equivalent of a rifle with 50% damage stat, but I felt like that might have been a bit much for frg. So it would have been 350, 75, and like 40 damages respectively. Healing is much less of a factor here although I guess you could argue doing that so it isn't a total joke weapon.
Find

(11-17-2017, 04:57 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(11-16-2017, 02:56 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I dont get why anyone would use this over a normal rifle.

Honestly my original plan had it doing the equivalent of a rifle with 50% damage stat, but I felt like that might have been a bit much for frg. So it would have been 350, 75, and like 40 damages respectively. Healing is much less of a factor here although I guess you could argue doing that so it isn't a total joke weapon.

What if we made it like Ana’s Sniper from overwatch, with 1 in 2 to agony and 1 in 4 to heal yousrself or smoething. Idk
Bouncy Rounds

(11-17-2017, 01:02 PM)halaman Wrote:  What if we made it like Ana’s Sniper from overwatch, with 1 in 2 to agony and 1 in 4 to heal yousrself or smoething. Idk

So an entirely different suggestion then?
Find