(02-07-2015, 01:21 AM)Orzeł Wrote:  I posted a 1x30000 picture 10 times

And then posted that about 5 times

So in one thread, there was essentially a 1x1500000 picture

It was beautiful

I wanna see it

It was this, just imagine this 10 times

And then another 5 times

Please dont ban me for showing this to him
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I pulled the trigger, and I'm not afraid to do it again! So watch it Smile.

I don't care about most other things tbh, but a long ass fucking image is super annoying and I will fuckin' rek you if you do it here(anymore than the one above).

(02-07-2015, 03:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I pulled the trigger, and I'm not afraid to do it again! So watch it Smile.

I don't care about most other things tbh, but a long ass fucking image is super annoying and I will fuckin' rek you if you do it here(anymore than the one above).

Ok Ill try not to

But why was it a perma right off the bat, and how are you doing me and everyone else a favor?
Find
  • x1

Dude that is awesome, I wouldent do it and I see why it got you banned but lol I can imagine that...
Find

(02-07-2015, 03:19 AM)Orzeł Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 03:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I pulled the trigger, and I'm not afraid to do it again! So watch it Smile.

Ok Ill try not to

But why was it a perma right off the bat, and how are you doing me and everyone else a favor?

Perma right off the bat? You had a 60% warning level, and just came back from a 5 day ban, and you were banned for months prior to that.
I don't see how that is right off the bat.

and the favor was obviously making you get off the NTG forums finally!
Find

(02-07-2015, 03:41 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 03:19 AM)Orzeł Wrote:  

Ok Ill try not to

Perma right off the bat? You had a 60% warning level, and just came back from a 5 day ban, and you were banned for months prior to that.
I don't see how that is right off the bat.

and the favor was obviously making you get off the NTG forums finally!

The 60% warning level and 5 day ban wasnt even for spam, it was for calling friends faggots, so imo, nothing major at all

As for the 3 month ban...ehhhhhhhhhhh. I feel like that mightve been a bit harsh for what I did. Didnt even get warned before I was hit with a 3 month ban.
Find

So zephyr is bannded?
Find

(02-07-2015, 05:54 PM)MLG Waifu-Guy Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 02:03 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  So zephyr is bannded?

Can you not tell?
He can't even post replies

Yeah I cant even post this because Im banned
Find